25 | on their way

Four of the Romano brothers are on the main private plane on their way to rescue their father and three of them stayed behind for their reasons

Four of the Romano brothers are on the main private plane on their way to rescue their father and three of them stayed behind for their reasons. There are tons of planes with their soldiers and vital players in this attack on the board - following behind the main one. All of them have a laptop on their either laps, bed, or table and they're currently on a video call with each other - each one of their faces in the boxes on the screen. 

"We're staying here longer to search for the hacker." The Italian Don explains to his brothers on the screen as he sat on the lush grey plane seat. "The hacker hired two people, one who is responsible for managing the weapons and the other who specializes in submarines and ships. There also will be a crew who drives the submarine ship. I received texts from both of them. I'm going to start with them and see what this leads to."

"If the hacker is that good to hack your database, I doubt they will leave any crumbs that could lead you to them," Noah said.

"I'm aware." Ace said. "But I have to at least try. Everyone makes a mistake. All I need do is to find that falter and dig into it."

"What's the point? We should be thanking them." Ares frowned. "After all, they helped us with finding Father."

"This person knows a lot about our worst enemy. Either, they worked with the Russians or were informed. If they know this a lot, it means they were aware when Ariana was in their captivity." Ace explained - causing many hearts to clench and eyes widening in realization and veins getting hotter with anger.

"I don't get it,"

Of course, it was Salvo who said it, his brows furrowing.

"It means the hacker knew where Ariana was and did not inform us," Elijah said curtly. "They left her to suffer in that hell for years."

"That son of bitch." Salvo sneered his face the opposite of his usual charming and cheerful expression.

"Or just bitch." Noah added.

Apollo snorted. "You want that, don't you? You would marry a female hacker in a heartbeat."

"Not the type who kept my sister's whereabouts from me!" Noah snapped.

"What's your plan?" Elijah asked Ace, ignoring the rest of his bickering brothers. "If you find the hacker?"

"Get much information out of them as possible then give them a slow and painful death for hiding our sister." Ace said coldly.

For the next ten minutes, they discussed the hacker and discussed strategies to lure them out. Noah decided to shift the topic - the pits of his stomach bubbling with nerves. He silently prayed to whatever higher power out there that his suspicions were wrong. He would rather be ignorant and pretend there were no more moles or traitors under the roof his sister shared with. But alas reality put the stop to it. He knew he couldn't run away from the problems or else it would come back to bite all of their asses.