26 | let the battle begin

They studied the Russian submarine with amazement

They studied the Russian submarine with amazement. It was a shame that it would be sunk by the hour is over. It took them ten hours to arrive. They caught up on their sleep, ate, and pondered over the battle steps over and again. 

The darkness and serenity of the ocean were disturbed by the Russian submarine light and the bombs the hacker's submarine created as it was fired upon. The armed mafia soldiers were lined up near the air-sealed doorway in each of the small submarines secretly coming up behind the enemy's ship, with their weapons clutched to their chest and their expressions were blank.

The brothers were also ready for the upcoming fight. All of them were armed from head to toe. Ace and Elijah wore stern and serious expressions, Ares was in deep thought - thinking about what he'd do when he gets his hands on the Russians, and Salvo was grinning as he cracked his knuckles time from time in excitement.

"Let the battle begin," Elijah murmured as he saw they were nearing their emergency exit entryway.

Once their small submarine's entryway connected to the Russian's main one, the whole ship vibrated and the brothers had to grab into something to keep themselves upright. There was a drawing, a long beep before the slide doors slowly opened. Inside the enemy's territory, the lights were blaring, painting the whole empty metal thin and long corridor with the color red.

They wasted no time running into them with raised guns. The brothers were in the middle, huddled around their soldiers - protected in case someone came out with guns blazing. As the more small ships connected, the more solider filed in - soon they would overwhelm the numbers of their enemies.

It looked like almost a practiced dance - the way the more solid briskly walked in five perfect lines, the sides turning a corner when it appeared. Another group came as soon the others were gone into another corridor.

It wasn't long before the alert blasted in their ears and the Russian mafia soldiers came running toward them. They halted when they saw the numbers of them. Some of them ran to another emergency exit in the opposite way but unfortunately for them - the others have already taken over them.

Salvo and Ares pushed through the frontline and raised their machine guns with gleeful expressions on their faces. They cackled at the horror on the Russians before they pushed down the trigger and held it, the machine spun and countless bullets flies from it.

"Die, motherfuckers!" Salvo shouted and Ares laughed in return as they effectively killed them and their bodies fell one by one. They slowly but surely piled up on one other.

They finally stopped when nobody was coming but knew there would be much more on the further path.

"Do not kill all of them. We need some of them alive." Ace rose his voice to command his soldiers as the crowd parted for him when he walked to the frontline with Elijah. "Keep the ones with black stitched names on their uniforms alive - all of them if possible."