46 | ocean of emotions

I felt someone's hands covering my eyes and I was covered with darkness once again as someone pushed the wheelchair with me somewhere

I felt someone's hands covering my eyes and I was covered with darkness once again as someone pushed the wheelchair with me somewhere. I could hear some of the others squealing and speaking with giddiness. They seemed to cannot wait to show me whatever this surprise is, which made me excited as them.

Luca didn't share the same giddiness, rather he got annoyed by something Salvo said that I missed.

"The only reason I'm always lenient with you and your damn mouth," I imagined that Luca would be currently pointing at him, with an enraged face. "Is because you have no damn brain for me to drill my rules in it!"

"What a creation you made, eh?" I could hear the grin in his voice.

"The biggest mistake I ever made in my life," Luca muttered, but I could hear the playful tone behind it so I knew he didn't mean it seriously.

"Aw, I love you, too."

"Your love language is weird," Noah mumbled dryly from nearby.

"Angry sex is the best." He said.

That was so random.

"Jesus, Salvo."

"That's it!" My wheelchair suddenly stopped and the hands-on my eyes withdrew. I found myself in some unfamiliar hallway with everyone looking from Luca and to Salvo - back and forth. I noticed Luca was pointing a finger at Salvo with his aura screaming, I'm so done.

"Give me all of your guns." He snapped to his son. "Now."

"What?" Salvo cried out, backing off a bit and clutching his gun in his waistband. "But I need them! What if someone pisses me off and I need to kill them?!"

"Your bare hands will do." Luca deadpanned. "I will not repeat myself. Give me your guns now."

"Em," Dante cleared his throat. "Maybe we'll discuss this later when we don't have a company?"

All eyes went on me and I wanted to jump off the edge of the earth. I still hated any kind of attention on me. It made me uneasy and I preferred to hide in the shadows unless provoked otherwise.

"I expect all of it after the brunch," Luca commanded and Salvo grumbled for a moment before giving up at his father's stern look.

The hands on my eyes returned as they returned to leading to my surprise. When we arrived and my vision came back again, I gaped at the sight before me. It was a huge bedroom which they had informed me was mine.

"Go ahead." Luca chuckled. "Take a look around and take your time."

It was more like walking into a mini house than just a bedroom because it had few rooms inside. I had my loft, bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, and a mini kitchen. The latter had stoves that were unplugged and taken away because they didn't trust me to not boil myself again. There was a working microwave, freezer, and refrigerator, through. I was the most amazed at the huge bath which was more like a pool.