Reunited ~ Y3

It's the morning of June 30th. I get ready for the day, more excited than I have ever been in my life. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my black jeans and my favorite grey Hogwarts sweater. Hagrid said something like dress warm. 

I wait all day for Hagrid to get me. He never specified when, so I got ready as soon as I woke up. It's starting to get late and I begin to worry as the sunsets.

I perk up when I hear what sounds like a motorcycle coming down the street. I rush to the window and see Hagrid pull up in a very large bike. I kiss Tom and Susan goodbye as I rush outside.

I hug Hagrid as he smiles at me.

"All right Jordan?" he asks. I nod excitedly. He shows me where to sit in the little car attached to the side of the motorcycle.

"Hold on," he says as he starts the bike. He starts it and pushes on the handlebar. The motorcycle takes off from the ground and high into the sky. I look down on London as we fly over it.

We start getting to the coast and we land by a beach. 

"Hagrid why are we here?" I ask.

"Dunno, this is where we was told to go. Dumbledore said there was trouble with the muggles," he replies. I nod as I get out. I follow him to a dock and he gets into a boat. The sun has set completely and the rain and wind are coming down hard.

Hagrid leads me over to a boat and we get in. He uses his umbrella to propel the boat forward. We crash against the waves and I eventually see a shack on an island come into view.

We reach the island and Hagrid brings the boat onto the shore. We walk to the door and Hagrid starts to break the door down.

"Hagrid!" I exclaim. He doesn't hear me. The door falls dor with a thump and he steps inside. I follow him in and let my eyes adjust to the darkroom.

"Sorry about that," Hagrid says lifting the door up. I turn to see what must be my Aunt and Uncle shivering on the stairs. My uncle is holding a riffle.

"I demand that you leave at once! You are breaking an entry!" The pudgy man says. Hagrid walks over to him.

"Dry up Dursley you great prune," Hagrid says while taking the neck of the riffle and bending it upward. The gun fires into the ceiling. Hagrid walks away satisfied. I turn to see a fat boy in the corner shaking with fear. That can't be Harry.

"Boy I haven't seen you since you were a baby 'arry, but yer a bit more along that I have expected particularly in the middle," Hagrid says to the boy.

"I - I - I'm not Harry," he stutters.

"I am."

I turn to see a boy, with jet black hair, green eyes, and a lightning scar on his head.

"Harry," I whisper. I set forward and he sees me, confused.

"Well of course you are!" Hagrid says, also noticing him. "Got something for yer. 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself. Words and all. Heh." Hagrid hands him a small white box. Harry opens it to reveal a cake, clearly baked by Hagrid.

"Thank you," he says looking at him.

"It's not every day that your young man turns eleven, now is it aye?" Hagrid says sitting on the couch. He pulls out the umbrella and points it in the fireplace. Sparks fly from the tip of the umbrella, starting a fire. Harry looks at the fire with wide eyes. I giggle a little.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Harry asks us, setting the cake down.

"Harry," I say walking towards him. He looks at me. "Harry I'm your sister." He looks at me in shock. I walk up and hug him. he hesitantly hugs me back.