The Troll in the Girl's Bathroom ~ Y3

It's Halloween and the whole school is enjoying the feast. I'm sitting next to Fred. George and Ron are across from us. Harry is on the other side of me.

"Where's Hermione?" he asks. I look down the table. Hermione isn't here.

" Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying," Neville explains next to Ron. Ron shrugs and Harry sends him a disapproving look.

"What happened?" I ask. The boys look at each other but before they have time to respond, the great hall doors open and Quirrell runs inside.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!! Thought you ought to know." Quirrell passes out and falls to the ground. Thunder fills the hall and the students start yelling and screaming.

"SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE! Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons, "Dumbledore says calmly. We follow Percy down the corridor towards the common room.

I look down to see Harry pulling me aside. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Hermione! She doesn't know!" Harry says. I look at him and Ron.

"Follow me," I say as I start to lead them towards the nearest girls' restroom. We hide behind a pillar as the troll walks by.

" I think the troll's left the dungeon," Ron pants. I nod as we watch it head into the bathroom.

"It's going into the Girl's Bathroom," Harry whispers.

"Come on," I say as I lead them into the bathroom. Hermione is on the floor surrounded by broken stalls.

"Hermione move!" I yell. The boys start to throw pieces of wood at the troll but I watch Hermione to make sure she gets to safety.

"Hey Pea brain!" Ron yells. He hits the troll on the head and it turns to look at him. The troll starts to walk towards us but sees Hermione crawl under the sink. He uses his club to hit the sink. He barely misses Hermione.

"Help!" She yells as water starts to pour out of the broken pipes. I turn to the troll and lift my wand but he grabs me by the ankles and I drop the wand.

"Jordan!" Harry yells. I watch upside down as Harry runs up and grabs his club and then is thrown onto the troll's head. The troll tries to shake off Harry and drops me. I hit my head and groan. The troll now has Harry by his ankles and is failing to hit him with his club. I search for my wand but I can't find it.

"Do something!" Harry yells at Ron.

"What?" Ron yells back.

"Anything," Harry yells dodging the troll's club. Ron pulls out his wand and holds it up.

"Swish and Flick," Hermione instructs from under the counter.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" 

The trolls club now hovers over his head. It looks up confused as it falls and hits his head.

"Cool," me and Ron say. The troll sways and falls to the ground with a large thump. Harry gets up and we all walk over to it.

"Is it...dead?" Hermione asks.

"No way," I say finally finding my wand.

"I don't think so. Just knocked out. Ugh! Troll bogies," Harry exclaims as he pulls his wand out of the troll's nostrils. He wipes them on his robes and our Professors rush into the bathroom.

"Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, all of you!" McGonagall orders.

"Well, what it is..." I try to say.