The House Elf on my Bed ~ Y4

I'm sitting on my bed, reading a book when my mind starts to drift. I haven't received a single letter from Harry since school ended. He hasn't responded to any of mine and I'm getting worried, ontop of that, none of my friends have sent me anything. It's June 21st! I try not to think about it. I still send each of them letters every day. 

I move myself to the kitchen for a little bit. Tom and Susan are off running errands so I have the house to myself. I turn the page in my book when I hear a clatter coming from upstairs. I pull out my wand and open my bedroom door.

A house-elf is jumping on my bed a squealing as he does. He sees me and stops.

"Jordan Potter, pleased to meet you," he says bowing.

"Um, pleased to meet you too," I say.

"I'm Dobby, Dobby the house-elf," he says.

"Uh hi Dobby," I say. "Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

"Dobby has come to warm Mrs. Potter. To warn to not to go back to Hogwarts this year."

"But why? My friends and my brother are there," I say.

"What friends? Friends who don't write," the elf squeaks. I pause.

"How do you know they haven't been writing?" Dobby looks down in shame and pulls out a stack of letters. I take them from him and start looking at them.

"Why would you do this Dobby?" I ask.

"Dobby thought that if Mrs. Potter thought she had no friends, she would not want to go back to school," he explains.

"But why Dobby? Why? I'm going back no matter what, but why?" 

"There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen," he says nervously.

"Who's plotting them Dobby?" I ask.

"Dobby cannot say. Dobby only came to warn," he says.

"But Dobby, you have to tel-" before I could finish the elf snapped his fingers and disappeared. I sigh and start to open all the letters and respond to all of them, praying that Dobby doesn't interfere.