A/N

Hi everyone!!!!

Welcome to Book 2 of the "Falling Series". As most of you already know the first book book-Fear of Falling- but if you don't you may want to head over to my profile and read it. This book can be read as a stand alone book but you may be slightly confused on who the characters are. So I do recommend reading that book first. 

In book one we saw Josie and Wyatt's love story and now we are about to see Tasha and Trevor's! You will be seeing the whole group throughout the book but they won't be the main focus. Just a small heads up. 

Warning, this book is mature. That means swearing, some triggers, as well as mature scenes. I will be putting a trigger warning before any scenes so you can always skip past those. But if you do not like smut then probably not the book for you. HOWEVER, this is not pornhub. If you want pure porn head over there not my book. There is a plot to this story not just sex, so please remember that when you comment 'robbed'. 

I really hope you guys like this book as much as I do! I've never actually written a series before and I really wanna do it justice and the characters justice. Hope you love it as much as the first one. 

Thank you guys for the support and love you give me every single day. The way you guys support me and my books mean the world, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love you!!

As always no plagiarizing. If you see my story anywhere other than here please let me know. No Bullying. No Hate. My books are not a place for it. I will delete hurtful comments. 

Happy Reading!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

-Ken