Chapter 24...

*Mature Content*

"It's okay you got this Tasha. Just keep going." I muttered under my breath. Well more like wheezed out.

I was currently running on a treadmill trying my hardest not to look like I was dying. I'm pretty sure my life flashed before my eyes a few minutes ago. But with the Greek God beside me I had no choice but to act like this was easy.

I go to the gym somewhat regularly...okay maybe like three times a week if I'm feeling productive, so I wasn't in the worst shape. Or so I thought. Working beside Trevor was like I was on a whole different planet.

The dude was like a machine. No wonder he had a six-pack and biceps the size of my head. Damn my competitive side thinking I could keep up with him. Who the hell did I think I was? Chris Hemsworth?

I was fully regretting agreeing to workout with him this morning. I regretted it the moment he woke me up at 6 o'clock in the morning. On a Saturday! We didn't go to bed until 1 in the morning having done...other things after we got home from our date. How he had enough energy to come to the gym was beyond me.

It was like God was finally pitying me as Trevor slowed his treadmill down. Saying a silent thank you, I stopped my treadmill leaning over to catch my breath. Holy shit. That's the most cardio I've done in forever.

"Doing good?" Trevor asked. I didn't even lift my head to answer I just gave him a thumbs up. "Onto abs."

"Abs?" I looked over at him with wide eyes. I thought we were done!

"Yeah its full body remember?" The teasing look on his face proved I wasn't doing a good job of hiding how out of breath I was. Trevor was just standing there breathing just a little bit heavy like he hadn't just run 5 miles, as well as done arms and legs before that.

"Oh right. Abs...woo. My favorite." Stepping off the treadmill my legs shook. I was going to be so sore tomorrow. My legs were already sore from skating last night and now this. It was almost like Trevor was trying to kill me. Instead of killing me like a normal murderer he has to do it by working out.

By time I got my feet to move Trevor was already waiting over on the mats.

"I'm gonna kill him. Get the girls to help me hide his body." I muttered as I grabbed my water and made my way towards him. "No one will know."

At least with abs we were laying down. Although I wasn't sure that was a good thing either.

"Okay let's do ten moves, four times, a minute each." Trevor rattled off. "Then we'll call it a day."

Okay yeah I can do this. Only a few more minutes, I got this.

Trevor showed me the moves before seeing the timer on his phone. Thirty seconds into the first move I was once again plotting Trevor's death. I was dying. This was how I'm going. Always thought it would be when I'm old and asleep. Not doing damn abs.

Beside me Trevor said encouraging words but they had the opposite affect. I was inwardly cursing and threatening him. If I wasn't clenching my jaw so hard I probably would have said the things out loud.

Of course as I struggled, Trevor just repped the moves out like no big deal. The only plus side to all of this was a shirtless Trevor. He took it off a good hour ago when we were doing legs. At least I had something nice to look at as I slowly died.

More than once I found myself looking over at him, enjoying the way his abs flexed and glistened with sweat. His entire upper body was slick with sweat and in some weird gross way it was fucking attractive. I think I was delirious as I found myself wanting to lick his abs.