A/N

Well that's the end of 'Fear of Intimacy'. I can't believe its over! I'm not crying...okay I'm bawling. Trevor and Tasha are such a dream couple I literally can't get over them. Here I thought Josie and Wyatt would be my favorite couple....they now have competition. 

I really really really hope you guys enjoyed this story. Hopefully as much as Fear of Falling. Thank you so so so much for sticking with me as I updated weekly. You guys were so patient and kind, I can't thank you enough for that. But now the book is up for you guys to binge read over and over again. 

I always hate asking but if you did enjoy the book share it with your friends! Tell them to check out a spicy hockey romance series :D Promise they'll love it! 

So now that this book is done you know what that means....Its Lydia and Landon's turn!! Yep their book is next. You guys may be wondering why this story ended the way it did (not seeing Josie and Wyatt get married, have kids, etc), but I have the series set up already in my head. So Lydia and Landon's love story takes place right before and during their wedding. 

The next book you will see the whole gang again. Sydni, Bryton, Mateo, Tasha, Trevor, Josie and Wyatt. While the story isn't based on them they will pop up quite a bit. Of course prepare yourself for another steamy sports romance ;) 

***** Book 3 of the 'Falling Series' is now OUT!! Head over to my profile and check out 'Fear of Love'!! It takes place right after this book so feel free to go from one book to another. <3

And SURPRISE! There will be two bonus chapters coming up. I won't tell you what they are quite yet but I will be posting them soon. Trust me you're gonna loveeee them *wink* *Wink*.

Anyways, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and support you all give me. I wouldn't be writing if it wasn't for you guys. So thank you. Now if you're really feeling crazy....go and re-read :D 

Love you guys!!! <3 <3 <3

-Ken

Don't forget you can follow my social media and see first looks at things as well as character/book aesthetics. And always feel free to pop by and say hi. I promise I don't bite! :P

P.S I am working on a playlist for this book if you guys would like me to include it! Let me know!! 

S I am working on a playlist for this book if you guys would like me to include it! Let me know!!