Chapter 32....

Tasha

Trevor looked down right sexy in an all black suit. I've never seen him in all black but damn did it fit him so well. I swear the suit was glued to his body. The jacket fit his upper body so well, hugging those big biceps. He left the collar open, a tiny bit of his tattoo peeking out. His black slacks showing off those powerful legs.

The only thought I had was how bad I wanted to wrap myself around him

It's been the longest week of my life. I knew it was healthy for us to spend some time apart and not spend every waking moment together. But that didn't mean I didn't hate it. Waking up beside Trevor has become one of my favorite things.

I had to force myself to stay where I was so I didn't run towards him. But with each step towards me all I wanted to do was launch myself at my boyfriend. Claim him in front of everyone in this room. My parents included.

When he was only a foot away I lost the little bit of control I had. With two quick steps I was directly in front of him. Not giving a rats ass about who was watching, I grabbed the front of his suit and yanked him down to my level. Even in my 6 inch heels he had to bend over a little bit.

The moment my lips landed on his, all my doubts and worries vanished. When he wasn't answering my texts my first thought was that something bad had happened. But seeing him here in one piece eased all those fears. I wouldn't be able to handle it if something happened to him.

The amount of intensity that Trevor kissed me back with let me know he missed me just as much as I did. No matter how bad I want to make out with him, right now was probably not the time. Pulling back Trevor softly cupped my cheeks, tilting my head back a little to look at him.

"You're here."

"I'm sorry I'm late. I'll explain later but I'm sorry." Trevor spoke softly.

"I'm just glad you are here." For some reasons tears pricked the sides of my eyes. His thumbs brushed along my cheeks.

"You look absolutely breath-taking, sunshine." I watched as his lips quirked up. "Can't wait to peel you out of that dress later." His words lit my entire body up.

"I look forward to it." The look that passed over his face had my lower belly tightening. Maybe we could leave right now. That thought flew out the window when I heard my mother say my name from behind me.

Trevor sent me an encouraging smile as he grabbed my hand. It won't be that bad Tasha. With a deep breath I turned and squeezed Trevor's hand, facing my parents.

"Mom, Dad. This is Trevor Hall. Trevor these are my parents-Robert and Jennifer Davis."

"Nice to meet you." Trevor reached out to shake my parents hands. I gritted my teeth at the way they seemed to look down at him. Trevor didn't seem fazed though.

"Nice to meet you as well." My father shook his hand, at least looking somewhat friendly. Unlike my mother who shook his hand like he was going to give her rabies.