Chapter 15....

Guys this chapter....maybe get a fan out while you read ;) 

"God that burns." I coughed as I took another shot of tequila. I was already three shots in and each one seemed to burn worse than the last. Yet when Sydni slid another shot in front of me I knocked it back.

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the club was when we walked in. It was bigger than it looked on the outside and despite it being the only club here on the island, it was nice. Cleaner than any club I've been too and while it was packed with people it didn't feel like we were sardines on top of each other.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled over the loud music, as the others got ready to go on the dance floor.

"Want me to-" Josie started to say but Trevor interrupted her.

"I got her." I shivered as I felt Trevor come up behind me, his chest grazing my back. With a firm hand on my back he helped guide me across the floor towards the bathroom.

From the moment we entered the club Trevor has stayed by my side. He went up to the bar with the others to get us drinks, making sure I stayed in the booth but kept his eyes on me the whole time.

Trevor was a wall of pure muscle, at 6'2 he towered over almost everyone and easily paved a way for us through the crowd.

"You doing okay?" Trevor leaned down and whispered in my ear. Surprisingly I was. We've only been here a little bit but I felt good. No panic attacks yet. I knew I had Trevor to thank. His words and the fact he's stayed by my side so far ease the tension inside of me. I knew nothing was going to happen as long as he was here.

"I am." I tilted my head back and smiled up at him. Even in the dark club his eyes seemed to shine at my words.

"I'll be right here when you're done."

I had to physically force myself to walk through the bathroom doors, because if I stayed there for another moment I would do something incredibly stupid.

While I was washing my hands a group of girls stumbled over to the sinks the bathroom talking loudly. I tried to ignore them as they washed their hands but I couldn't help but overhear what they were talking about.

"Did you see how hot he was?"

"I would let him throw me against a wall."

"Those tattoos."

I immediately knew who they were talking about. Who else would be standing outside the women's bathroom with tattoos and who was extremely attractive. Looking through the grungy mirror I watched the girls rave about Trevor. Their comments getting dirtier.

In a weird way I felt a bit smug at them talking about Trevor. He was attractive and always grabbed women's attention when he was out. But they weren't the ones going home with him. He wasn't going to walk them back to their room and make sure they were okay. Nope, that was me.

So they could say what they wanted but they had no chance.

Smirking to myself I let them walk out in front of me, catching sight of Trevor leaning against the wall waiting for me. Unable to help myself, I firmly pushed my way through the girls standing there staring at him. I felt their eyes snap towards me as I went up to Trevor, sending him a wide smile, hooking my arm through his.

A quick glance over my shoulder I caught the glares from the girls but my smug grin only got wider. I refrained from winking at them and instead tugged Trevor away from the bathrooms back to where our friends were waiting for us.

I knew I practically staked my claim on someone who wasn't even mine but I couldn't bring myself to care. Not right now anyways.

"What was that about?" Trevor asked to which I just shrugged.