xxɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʟʟ

SAGE was engulfed by the loud music as she pushed through the crowd of drunken teenagers as they danced. The band of Hep Alien finally came into view as Sage got to the front of the bunch, almost getting swept up with them as they jumped into the air. She waved at Lane who grinned back at her, her heavily crimped hair bouncing as she drummed. As their song ended, Sage whooped and clapped for the new band. She beckoned to Lane to come over to her.
"Lane, oh my god, you were great!" Sage hugged her small friend.
"Thanks Sage," Dave, the guitarist in the band and Lane's boyfriend, called for Lane, "I'll be right back." she added before bounding over to Dave. Sage inspected them. Dave was talking to Lane and she had a confused expression lingering on her face. Lane looked like she was trying to protest but her pleas were ignored and Dave walked away, frustrated and annoyed.
"Everything okay?" Sage asked as Lane reapproached her.
"Yeah," she said, twirling a strand of hair around her finger, "Dave's just annoyed because I won't break up with my 'boyfriend'." Sage gaped at her, muddled.
"But I thought Dave was your-"
"I better go sort this out," Lane glanced to Dave, who was swigging down fluid out of a red plastic cup, "Talk to you later okay?"
"O-okay.." Sage stammered although Lane had already rushed off.

EW. This party was a nightmare. Worst of all, she had looked everywhere and she couldn't even find Jess. Maybe he stood her up, maybe he just found pleasure in sending her to this shitty atmosphere. She tried to ignore her mind and made her way up the stairs to escape. She only just managed to make it up the stairs due to it being crowded with teens. Sage discovered that some concluded of Zach and Brian from the band and the newly engaged couple, Lindsay and Dean.
"Lindsay right?" Sage asked the blonde as she grinned.
"Yeah!"
"Nice to meet you, congrats, but I-" without hesitation, Sage snatched the cup of untouched beer that Lindsay was holding and downed the whole thing, disregarding Lindsay's astonished expression.
"Thankyou so much." Sage thanked her, although Lindsay remained speechless. She hurried to the nearest bedroom, slammed the door and breathed into the door, facing it. Sage felt at bliss to hear no loud music or hysterical laced voices.
"You look nice." a voice from behind her shocked her.
"Sorry, I thought I was alone, I-" she pivoted, and grinned when she recognised the face that stared back at her, "You came..."
"Yeah, you said you were going, so.." he inched closer to her.
"Well then, why are you in here?" Sage queried.
"Had to get away from it all." Jess responded and Sage's stomach created backflips as she realised how alike they were.
"Same." Sage chuckled, before discerning the proximity between them. This time, both leaned in and their lips met eachother. Yet again, their lips moulded together like they were meant for eachother. In the blink of an eye, Sage found her back pushed up against the bed, and Jess pressed kisses down her jawline before making his way down to her neck. Sage felt the back of her dress being fiddled with as he continued kissing her. Actualising what he was doing, she pulled away from him and zipped her dress back up.
"Jess, no. Not here, not here." Sage breathed quickly.
"Okay, I'm sorry, I don't know, I just.."
"It's fine." Sage sewed her lips together and caressed the air before latching onto his hand, repeating:
"It's fine." Sage began to walk out the room before Jess pulled her back.
"I'm gonna break up with Rory." he said, his warm breath tickling her face. Jess found her scent more and more intoxicating as she neared him more.
"Okay." she whispered, smiling before walking out.
Sage strolled down the stairs elegantly, Jess following although in a staggered way to not arise suspicion.
"Stop." Jess and Sage both froze as they turned to face where the voice had come from. Dean.
"Everyone," his voice was slurring and it echoed, "Jess cheated on Rory." Loud gasps were heard and whispers as everyone deadpanned Jess. Sage felt her breath become caught in her throat as she watched Jess gulp with dismay. The moment she had been dreading finally arrived. Dean pointed an accusing finger at her.
"With her." Sage scanned the room for Rory and she spotted her, staring in horror at the two, a lone tear fell down her rosy cheeks.
"H-how the hell do you know that.." Sage struggled to speak.
"He told me." Dean gestured to the door and Sage spotted the one person she thought she'd never see walking out the door of a 17 year old's party:
Her father.
"What the fuck?!" both Sage and Jess shrieked in anger.
"Little slut." Dean snarled to Sage.
"Take her name out your mouth!" and with that Jess lunged at Dean and they tumbled down the stairs. Sage muttered 'oh my god' before jumping out the way of the fighting boys and making her way to Rory.
"Rory, please let me explain.."
"I don't want to talk to you!" Rory cried, wiping her tears.
"Rory, I-" Rory travelled to the front yard.
"Y'know, Sage. I never thought someone like you would do something like this." Rory wept. The two boys continued the fight to where Sage and Rory were standing. After a while, the distant sirens became close and disbanded the party.

JESS quickened his pace as he walked away from the scene.
"Jess!" Sage chased after him. Upon hearing her voice, his posture softened and he turned.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"I'm leaving to California." Sage stopped.
"What?"