ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

WHEN Sage walked into the small apartment, two bags in her hand, she felt it was home, she felt Jess was home.

THE DAY had arrived soon enough where it was time for Sage to take flight and travel to Yale, and it was everything of her dreams as she stumbled onto the campus, Jess clutching her hand.
"Well, this is my room." Sage said, and Jess nodded.
"Okay, well, I love you." he smirked and Sage cupped his cheek.
"I love you too." she mumbled into a kiss.
"Holy shit.." Jess gasped when they broke apart.
"What.." Sage turned. A brunette stared back at her menacingly.
"Sage?"

"Rory?"

AH so i finally finished lol after yu guys had to wait like a month ! i'm sorry for that i was just so so busy ! but anyways , this is how our story ends and i really hope yu liked it.

acknowledgements -
thanks so much to wondermooned for creating the stunning graphics for this book , yu are so talented and you definitely helped this book reach its fame because believe it or not , people do judge books by their cover and yu have just helped so so much.

this is gonna sound well cringe but thanks to my parents for letting me just go off to my room and write and write because without that i really wouldn't have any time.

and most of all , thanks to yu guys ! i couldn't have found the motivation to do this without the amount of reads it has and the amount of votes ! yu are amazing and yu are so lovely.

blank space has 10.6k reads and 248 votes as of 5.6.22 and i'm so so happy. thanks so much for reading blank space and i hope yu continue to read my books !

isla <33

ps. this book probably won't have a sequel but i'll leave that to your imagination and if yu have any suggestions about what sage and jess' story could continue like, dm me on wattpad !

pps. i'm writing a new fic ! and it is a stranger things fic !

 i'm writing a new fic ! and it is a stranger things fic !