10

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 10
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ 300
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.
To be honest, it wasn't Athena's fault that there was a seven hundred dollar charge on Matteo's credit card. Truthfully it was Matteo's. He was the one who told her to buy a dress, he was the one who handed over the black card.

It wasn't her fault she had expensive taste.

And maybe she wanted to piss him off a little bit. Just a little bit though.

It was the day of the Gala. And Athena couldn't get that evil smirk off her face as she got dressed.

It even felt like a seven hundred dollar dress.

The forest green clung to her like a second skin. Showing all the dips and curves she had been blessed with.

The only thing she didn't like about it, was that it showed most of her tattoos. But even then, the delicate designs of ink shined against her skin.

The black butterfly that ran up her neck seemed to pop with the color. The small straps on her shoulders did nothing to hide the antlers that were dropped on her collar bone. And the v-cut of the dress went deep enough you could see the snake between her breast.

The slit that ran from the top of her thigh down to her feet. Showed off the dragon that lay from her knee to her hip.

She ran her finger over the red and black design as she strapped on a holster. She knew she wouldn't make it past the doors with it visible. But when they took that weapon, they were less likely to find it anymore.

Unless they wanted a knife in the throat for touching the inner thigh on the other side.

Which she was itching to do. The sadistic side of her missed the feeling of hot blood running through her fingers.

She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts.

"You almost done in there." Matteo hollered from outside the bathroom door.

She only rolled her eyes, knowing he was waiting for a response.

He really couldn't get his fat head around the whole "I'm mute, I can't talk" thing.

She had caught him while he was cleaning, for the fifth time since she started sleeping on that creaky ass couch, he was trying to carry on a conversation with her.

He seemed pissed when she wouldn't answer. Saying something about how it's rude to ignore people. And then he seemed to rethink his sentence and say "never mind it's you."

He was very talkative. And he didn't like a mess. He seemed to have panic attacks if something was too messy.

Athena wanted to know if he had OCD or something along the lines. But two things. One, he doesn't know sign language, a faulty part of this whole sleeping arrangement. And two, Athena knew better than to ask someone about their medical history.

Seeing as her head was messed up enough to have her locked away somewhere far away.

But in the short three days, the two had been forced to stay together. They had gained a system.

One knock or click was a yes.

Two knocks or clicks was a no.

Which Athena was used to, the team used the same system when Athena is in the field.

So Athena knocked her knuckles against the door frame once.

"Good, seeing as we have to leave in fifteen minutes. Let's hurry it up shall we."