54

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 54
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ʰᵒˢᵗⁱᵖᵃˡ ᵇᵉᵈ
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.

It was warm here in the dream. Well at least Athena thought it was a dream. It had to be a dream.

The real world wasn't as soft and as cuddly off the nuts cut away. It didn't invite you like a warm cookie. It didn't smell like the forest after a long rainy day.

And the real world definitely, did not have, comma this man.. Because he was an angel. Athena couldn't see his face, And she didn't know his name.

But he was someone to her.

Maybe an angel sent from the heavens to tell her that life was OK for people like her. That she didn't have to worry that she was going to hell because she killed awful people. But there was paradise for her somewhere.

The warm arms wrapped around her where her paradise.

She had no one there. It was all safe.

The man that had her wrapped in his arm slightly hummed.. Drawing her way from the peaceful the peaceful silence that was held in their room.

" I was trying to sleep, asshole."  Athena spoke, that's how she truly knew it was a dream.

She had tried speaking months before, but it only came out with a whisper. Nothing coherent or as sweet as a noise that came from the dream.

" Oh, I know.. All you seem to want to do is sleep, my love." The man whipped a strand of hair from her face.

" What's your name?" She asked calmly.

She didn't know if it would upset the dream man that she didn't know his name.. But something in her wanted to know. Something needed to know. Like it was the missing piece to her never ending puzzle.

" You know my name, well atleast somepart of you does." He answered her kindly.

Athena didn't know what that meant. But she wished to remember. She felt horridable for forgetting this beautiful man's name. Though she could not see his face. Just Ace. Just the way she keeps gently pushed the hairs on her face. Or gently kissed her head. She knew. She knew he was good.

" Please don't forget me." The man whispered.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Just." He paused, she could feel his breathing in her hair. "Just remember me."
......
.....
....
...
..
.

The beeping of the heart monitor woke her from her dream.

That man, she knew him. Somehow she knew him.

She just couldn't remember from where.

Today was the three day that Athena had been in the hospital. I̶ w̶a̶s̶ i̶n̶ a̶ m̶o̶t̶o̶r̶c̶y̶l̶e̶ a̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶.

No. Everyone said that was a long time ago. But she could remember it all.

So why was everyone acting like she almost died.

Sure her motorcycle was shattered. But all she had was a scratch on her nose. So why the hell was she still stuck in this god damn hospital.

The man with the nice ass cheeks.

See Athena had never been a modest person. That ass was the finest ass she had ever seen.

Though she felt like she had seen to much of it.