27

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 27
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ ᶜⁱᵗʸ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.
Dear my life,

You took my god foreskan cat. And you trashed my apartment. I hope you know that I spent four days cleaning it. Everytume I would pick something up I would think of you and I would put it down. But then I would itch so much that I would have to pick it up and the process kept repeating itself until I was a bawling idiot on the floor.

I don't know how silence it can without you here. I̶ m̶i̶s̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ s̶o̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶. C̶o̶m̶e̶ h̶o̶m̶e̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶ p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶. I̶ n̶e̶w̶ y̶o̶u̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶. I know I had to get you to leave. But the house is to quiet. I can't even pick up my books, becuase they remind me of you.

I'll say it even if it makes me weak. I want you home again. I'm sorry

◂◂◂◂◂◂

He wrote that letter in a day of want. He knew she couldn't come home. He knew she probably never was going to call this home anyways. Not after what he did.

She took his fucking cat.

It made him laugh, to think that she was so pissed off that she grabbed Cupola and marched out the door.

It also made him realize how alone he was.

There was no scratch of tiny paws on his bedroom door. There was no music blaring at ungodly hours of the day. There was no more coffee in the coffee maker, Athena forced him to buy.

It also worried him that no one came to see why Athena and him hadn't arrived at work for the last ten days....

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

The banging at the door made him jump.

He guessed someone did want to see if they were alive.

"Athena I swear to fucking god. If you don't open this door, I don't care how much fucking you are doing! I will break down this door." Someone yelled behind the wooden door. "Wait. DO YOU PEG HIM? PLEASE TELL ME YOU PEG HIM!"

Ford.

Matteo hid the letter he had been writing a walked to the door.

"They all said they hated working with you. Said that atleast they got a big check at the end of the day." He laughed.

He told told her they didn't care about her, when really they were the ones to check on her. Even when his own family wouldn't look for him.

"Ford," a new voice came. "What do you mean 'peg him'?"

"Daniel you are such a virgin."

Daniel scoffed loudly, loudly enough that it traveled through the wooden door. "I am not."

"Sure honey. You totally know what a woman's vagina looks like." Ford laughed.

God Matteo wanted it to stop.

"I know what a womans-"

Matteo cut off Daniel's pathetic attempt of defending himself.

"What do you want?" Matteo asked, his voice showed just how tired he was.

He wanted to fall on the floor and claw out his heart.

"Athena, babe, you must not being a good enough job with the strap on. Seeing as he's still walking." Ford calls over Matteo's shoulder.