57

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 57
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.

She might have caught on fire, from the way she was burning up. Her hands ran over ever inch of his body. With ever inch covered, the more she remembered about him. 

His hands were in her hair, as he held her close. 

But she wanted to be so much closer. She couldn't get enough of him. She never wanted to get enough of him. She never wanted to stop.

"Athena," he moaned against her lips when they came up for air.

Her lips traveled down to his neck. Kissing and biting at the skin there. Leave marks of her lips. 

"Yes." He gasped before bending down and wrapping her legs around his waist and lifted her from the ground. She bit hard of his neck, causing him to stumble sightly.

But he pushed forward and continued to the bed room. THEIR bedroom.  Athena could remember when she decided it was their bedroom. When they finally stumbled inside, it wasn't cold like it was before. He was here with her now, and it was burning. Burning so bright she wanted to rip off all the clothes that were close to them. 

Clothes were just separating them, and the thought of being separated from him was killing her.

She started pulling on the loose shirt that laid on her skin. 

"I'll get it," Matteo let out a breathy gasp. "I promise, I'll get it."

When her back hit the bed, she didn't release her legs from his waist. Pulling him down with her. 

His lips were back on hers as soon as their faces were close enough. She could feel him lifting her shirt up, so she lifted her back letting the shirt slip from underneath her.

Who ever was looking down on them, bless you for making Athena take off her bra.

Matteo gasped when her breast were just out in the open, "You are as beautiful as i remember." 

Athena smiled, "Isn't that my line?'

Matteo laughed before dropping his head to her chest. Athena's hands scratched up his back, edging him closer. When his lips finally latched onto her breast, she thought she might have died. 

He licked a sucked on the bundle of nerves that harden when he touched them.

"God, I love this." He sighed when he moved over to the other breast. 

Athena smiled, as she reached down and pushed her pants down past her hips. When he feet finally escaped the fabric , she reached up and tugged on Matteo's head. His teeth still locked onto the skin of her tits. He came up smiling like a Cheshire cat. 

He released the skin and a large teeth print laid in his wake. 

She slowly pushed his head down. Down closer to were she truly needed him. 

She could remember this. She could remember his teeth and tongue. But this, this was so much better. This felt new, felt like it was the best thing that would ever happen to her. He kissed the pathway down. nipping at the muscles causing her the giggle.   

"Make me please you, Athena. I need you to tell me how to please you. I want to please you." He whispered against her stomach. Athena smiled before pushing her hands into his hair. 

She gilded him down to her center. pulling his hair to her, locking her legs around her shoulder. His hands were resting on her thighs, so she reached down and grabbed his hands. Forcing them up to her breast, they gripped the soft skin. Causing Athena's head to fall back with a moan. 

She gripped tighter onto Matteo's hair, riding his face as his tongue ran over her folds. This was heaven, Athena was sure of it. 

She squeezed her thighs around his head when he seemed to come up for air. 

"Athena." He moaned in delight as she pushed him back down. She wasn't done yet, she didn't know if she would ever be done.

But then she was, her body decided it was time. She was shaking, trying to hold back the flood of what was coming. Then she was coming, coming so hard that she thought she might have died. The only sounds that filled the room where her swallow gasps, and the sound of Matteo licking her clean up.

When he came up from her legs, she was still shaking. But a smile was plastered on her face. He smiled at her before he kissed her. 

"I love you, Athena." He whispered to her. He stared at her with so much love it was like a warm blanket. Athena only smiled up at him. "For the rest of my life i will remind you." 

Athena started to move her hands, like she was going to save something. But he grabbed her hands, making her stop. 

"You don't get to say anything, not till i know you are sure about it. And if you never are, than that's okay. Because i will love you till my last breath Athena White."

And Athena didn't know when or how, he had gotten his pants off. Though once he was done with his speech, he slid into her. 

Bliss, peace bliss. The sounds of Matteo's moans forcing Athena back to the real world.

It was slow, but beautiful. Athena could feel every inch of him inside her. She could feel his racing heart beat against her skin. This was love making, not fucking. The way he held her, the way she held him. They were one, and they were love. 

Athena didn't mind if she never left this bed. 

She had never made love before. But she didn't know if she would ever want to stop. 

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟼𝟸

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜!!!

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎,𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗