44

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 44
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.
ᵈᵃʸ 2

When Matteo had seen the newest body. Not even hours after the first two were found. He was a little worried.

Whoever this fucker was, he meant business.

Then he had seen the letter, with a "To Athena" written in what looked like blood. He lost it.

She's mine.

You can't take her from me.

But she wasn't his. She was her own person. The same person that didn't want him go touch her. Even though he had woken up to her cuddling to his chest.

Some part of Athena knew they were meant to be together. Matteo knew that, he had to keep hope that someday she would be his again.

The letter addressed to Athena made his blood boil. He didn't like the game this man was playing at. And it was starting to get on his nerves.

He handed the letter to Athena, he didn't like how the paper was covered in blood. He didn't like the victims face was in pieces.

Some part of him wanted to shelter Athena from the blood and guts that laid on the floor. But he knew she was going to kick him in the balls if he so much as tried.

Athena's eyes scanned the letter.  Matteo didn't want to know if she had arrived the part where the killer described how he was going to kill her. Or the part where he said that he was going to rip her spine out from her back.

He didn't want to remember, how the ink got deeper, heavier, when he wrote about killing her.

He was going to kill his man slowly. So painfully that he would feel every last second.

Matteo wasn't expecting Athena to laugh at the letter.

No, he was not. But he should have expected it.

Her laugh responded past the bloody walls. The shredded body. The multiple men staring at the bloody scene.

Ford walked up to her. "What the hell are you doing?" He hissed at her.

I'm think the same fucking thing, brother.

Her hands moved quickly in response. Too fast for Matteo to even try to translate.

Soon enough, Ford was laughing right along with her. He was whipping fake tears from his eyes. He even looked Luke he was going to roll over.

"Anyone want to tell us what's going on?" Dyaln spoke calmly. Even though the evil laughter coming from Athena seemed to frighten most of the guest.

Ford sighed as he caught his breath.

"This man is a complete idiot." He chuckled, as he read the paper again.

"And how you 'now this, sweetheart?" A man with a heavy accent spoke. Matteo recognized him as the second for the Texan drug Cartel.

Kenneth Horse. Weird ass name. But lethal as hell. Known for the drug trade that almost killed thirty cops.

Fantastic we are making friends.

"Becuase he thinks you can survive if you take out someone's spine."

Athena burst into laughter again.

"Why is this funny?" Dyaln asked. Asking the question everyone was asking.

"We've," he started to laugh again. "Athena had tried that. The whole," he did a yanking motion. "Pulling out a spine and shit."

Athena sighed something again. Causing Ford to burst out again.

"It was a mess. And all I can remember was Athena," he gasped for air. "Holding that spine after it finally came out."

Athena made a chicken motion with her arms.

What the fuck?

You had to go and fall in live with a psychopath! Out of all the fucking people in the world.

What the hell is wrong with you?

And why do you find her evil laugh hot? You fucking whore.

"So, your chick is psychotic?" Kenneth spoke.

Ford glanced at him, then at Athena. And then to Matteo.

"You might want to get cowboy out of here before Athena shoes just how psychotic she is." Ford smiles and pushes Athena closer to the body.

I hate people.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙"
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟽𝟸𝟻

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔?

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙. 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟻𝟶 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚘𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝟼𝟶 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟹𝟶. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 "𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏"

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢+ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 :𝙳