41

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 41
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʳᵃᵖᵖᵉᵈ
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.
ᵈᵃʸ2

"So you want me to believe that you just found them here? When you can't even answera simple question?" The bald man with the star tattoo on his eye.

His accent hinted he was from somewhere in the middle east.

Athena was just pissed that the one person to find her in the mist of dead bodies, was someone who didn't know she was mute.

So she blinked at him again.

Star Man, as Athena named him, had woken up to the crash. The he walked into the room that was covered in blood and found Athena.

She was going to have a long talk with God about timing when she died.

It would be over soon, the stating contest going between the two of them. Someone else would wake up. Or whoever killed Aaron and the other man would come back and kill them.

Athena had played CLUE with the team once. She didn't understood the whole thing. Sadly she seemed to be living it at the moment.

As Star Man continued question Athena like she was the one who killed the two. Athena would never leave the sense this messy.

Whoever did this wasn't expecting Aaron to walk into the room. She marked how the bloody foot prints at the front at the area look smeared. As if Aaron had tried to sprint away.

The second set of prints were smaller than Aaron's shoe size. Athena marked how one print was more evident than the other.

Like the person couldn't hold weight on his right leg.

She crouched to the floor, causing Star Man to back up a step.

She used her hand to see the spacing of the steps. If this man was running after someone, with a limp.

If she had known any better she would think that the subject was just a few inches taller than her. Truly that was just a guess, but the feeling in her gut told her she was right.

"Are you a fucking cop?" Star Man asked.

Athena shrugged her shoulders in response. You could say she was a cop, though her criminal record would never get her anywhere close to have a job as a real cop.

She just happened to be so wonderful that she was special. Special enough to hire to do the dirty work of government officials that had money.

But Athena didn't need to get into that at the moment. Star Man fumbled around in his clothes and grabbed a gun.

Athena sighed and shook her head. Why did mob people always react this way when she even mentions police?

You k ow the answer to that, stop being sarcastic. Someone is killing and you might be next.

Athena didn't care if she died, but she had people to take care off.

She stood slowly, watching as Star Man held his gun to her head. She firgure by the tattoos on his arms that he was a second or third in the mob. Whichever one he was in, she wouldn't be in lots of trouble if she broke his nose.

Star Man muttered something quickly in some language Athena couldn't pinpoint.

Athena really didn't like people trying to kill her all the time. It got annoying. This guy was just getting on her nerves. And then there was the mystery killer with his writing on the walls.

Athena was going to stab someone.

Ford needed to figure out where she was so she didn't kill this prick. Said prick shoved the head of the gun against Athenas temple. Silently commanding submission. And Athena didn't yield.

She stared boredly at the man. His eye tattoo made her wan to laugh at his face. But she knew that if she didn't that. This "aphla male" would see that as a sign of disrespect.

Athena didn't feel like killing this man before he tried to kill her.

Athena's hand side into the pocket of her sweats. She just needed to grab the shard from her pocket. Then she could easily cut the man and force him to drop the gun out of pain.

She just had to get to the peice before he noticed her hand movements.

"We don't do pigs." Star Man shouted.

She rolled her eyes as she felt around in her pocket.

Soon enough, with the help of Star Man's shouting, others entered the room.

"What the hell, Ammon!?" Daniel shouted from the door.

I was right fuckers.

Ammon was an Egyptian name, so he was probably from one of the cults that had cone to the party.

"This bitch is a pig!" Ammon yelled back to the group, not taking his eyes off Athena.

Athena saw Ford pop his head into the room. Ford stared at the mess and then glanced at Athena. She shook her head in silent answering.

He nodded before walking up to Ammon. "And why do you think she's a fed?"

Funny becuase she is a fed. She is just hired by a mafia. So suck it asshole.

"She won't answer the simple questions I asked." Ammon pushed the gun against her head harder.

"Motherfucker." Ford whispered shaking his head, his shoulders vibrated as he laughed.

Ammon glance at him, "Why are you laughing?"

"Becuase you are a dumb shit." Ford shook his head again. "She's mute, asshole. She wasn't going answer you if you cut off her finger. Which I don't advise you to get on her nerve."

Ammon blinked at Ford before blinking at Athena.

'Dumb shit.' Athena signed at him.

Ford chuckled again.

Ammon stepped back and bower his head. "I am sorry, m'lady."

Athena nodded and turned back to the scene.

'Someone's killing us. Now it's time for us to firgure out who the fuck it is.'

Ford nodded, "What do you know?"

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙸 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟾𝟺

𝙸 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗