35

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 35
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵍᵃˡᵃ
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.
He was same. Maybe a little more hair on his chin, like he had not gotten the time to shave in the past week. But he was the same Ford Kirk that she had looked at for all those years.

Her heart clenched inside her chest, and thst just made her want to stab him more.

Aaron stood beside her. And in that moment she didn't want to be anywhere near him. His beach boy style made her want to claw out her own eyes.

She truly just wanted her brother back.

"Ah! I don't think we have met." Aaron lightly pushed Athena closer to Ford. His hand was resting right above her ass. And if it slid any lower, he was going to loss his hand.

Ford blinked, like he had forgotten where he was. "It seems so," he spike calmly.

But from the years she spend with him. The glint in his eye said he was anything but calm.

He looked like he was fighting the urge to either kill Aaron, or grab Athena and never let her go.

"Aaron Culter, second of the Guild." Aaron placed his hand out infront of Ford.

And Ford looked like the hand was going to give him a dease if he touched it.

"Ford Kirk." Ford glanced away from the hand out stretched to him.

Aaron rubbed the bottom of his suit jacket with the hand. There was a clear dislike for Ford in his posture. Aaron held himself like he was almost happy that Ford wouldn't shake his hand.

She had seen that look from him at the compound. He never wanted to touch Angel. Or anyone else of color.

This motherfucker was a racist fuck.

Athena side-stepped him, quickly getting the feeling over his hands off her skin.

Ford watched the movement. He looked like he got the same idea that Athena did.

Aaron was not having the distance though. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back to him. He held tightly on her arm, and if she hadn't pain tolerance that she had gained over the years. It might have hurt.

She glance at his hand, and back to his face. His eyes were on her. Staring at her like he was commanding her to behave. Like he was the one in charge here.

"Aaron, let's take your hand-" before Ford could finish his sentence. Athena grabbed Aaron's hand, and bent his fingers backwards. Until she heard the delicate Crack of his knuckles.

Points for Aaron as he didn't scream as she broke his fingers. His eyes did well with tears. And his face turned a deep shade of purple. But he did not scream.

Sad really, Athena did always like when they screamed.

Aaron gasped as he grabbed his hand, his fingers were still bent in the wrong direction. He gasped again as he saw thus mangled hand.

It was a pretty sight, in Athena's opinion. She had over two months of not being able to cause pain. She was starting to get the itch to kill someone. Aaron his happened to press the wrong button.

"If...you will...excuse...me," Aaron gasped before he took a step back and left the room.

Ford and Athena stared in silence as the victim ran away. They turned to each other and smiled. It was like old times.

Well that was until Athena came to her sense. She straightened her shoulders and started to turn away from Ford.

But he grabbed her shoulders and shoved her out of the ballroom doors, into a small hallway.

Truly it was an idiot move, seeing as she judt broke the other dudes hand. But whatever floats his boat, or whatever the saying is.

"Athena," Ford gasped, he looked into her eyes like he was searching for something. And whatever he found made him slam her into his chest. "God, Athena, I thought... I thought we lost you forever. I thought... God I thought my sister was gone."

Sister. Such a funny word. Once that word would make Athena smile and punch Gord in the shoulder. Laughing about how they were so different yet so much alike.

But now the word only brought tears to her eyes. She hadn't cried for the loss of her family yet. Well the family she had found with The Hellhounds. But in that moment, she felt what she had been missing.

What she thought her father and mother would fill. The hole in her heart that was just for her family that loved her through everything.

"I know what Matteo did. And I don't want to talk about him right now. But none of it was true. I'll show you the checks if you want them. I never cashed them. They were stupid." He gasped into her hair. Like he was trying to keep her scent with him.

"None of us cashed them. Sure made the first two, becuase it was a shit ton of money. But after that. After you became our family."

Our family, she was his family. Just like she was for everyone else.

"When you became our Athena none of us even wanted it. We felt like we were using you. Back at Basecamp, there is a whole folder in one of Gen's drawers that had all of them. You can burn them if you like."

Ford hugged her tighter, "We don't need them."

Slowly, Athena raised her hands and wrapped them around his waisted. Burying her face into his suit jacket.

Home, she wanted her family back.

Ford and all the others were the best home she ever had.

Didn't mean she wasn't going to tattoo a dick on all there asses as a 'I'm back bitches.'

They were her family, and they were going to do it all together.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍."

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟿𝟿

𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎??

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝟷.𝟻𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 <𝟹

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 <𝟹