42

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 42
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ...
.
.
.
ᵈᵃʸ 2

He had messed up. He was too mess. His shoes had stepped in the blood. E was going to be found.

If that bitch hadn't come in, he would have been fine. Hell he wouldn't be hiding in the floor boards at the moment.

The air vent in which he crawled into the house was located on the far corner of the room.

His leg was aching. He wasn't able to go back to the house for his meds when he found they weren't in his bag.

If he had gone back to the mansion, everyone would suspect something was up.

He couldn't let them know anything was wrong until almost all of them were dead.

His target was Matteo, the third brother in line for the throne of the Rossi name. Everyone else was just a back up plan.

To make it look like he w judt killing everyone, not just one person.

Precautions people, you have to keep yourself safe.

That bitch was ruining his plan. She was supposed to be gone. She was gone for three months. His plan had worked. He walked the letter up to Antonio and was there for the "heart wrenching" news.

So sad that Athena had to leave. One less obstacle in his way.

Noone had suspected anything, Athena was the only one that looked at him weirdly. Like she could read him, see through him.

But she never did anything about it, so maybe he wss just worried.

He couldn't move around because of the noise the air vent would make. He couldn't be found until Matteo was dead.

Hell he couldn't be found at all, he had to finish this.

"What do you know?" The annoying voice of Ford Kirk reached him.

God he really hated that man, he wasn't as bad as that Samuel man. He truly hated acting like a  bitch boy for the six of them. He wished to stab them. Or cut out their tongues.

Just like how he did to Inias.

There was a silence that entered the room. Meaning the bitch was probably talking.

He was going to slit her throat when he was done with her. Make her relive the "tramua" she had gone through.

The White family was being taken care of at that very moment. He just didn't like them. And he partner had some vengeance he had to take care of or something.

Something about how his father was the one supposed to kill them.

And seeing as they were still breathing the plan didn't go to well.

So while is friemeny was dealing with the parents. He was going to take care of the girl.

She was going to beg for mercy with whatever voice she has left. And then he was going to slit her throat st let her choke on her own blood till she died.

"The killer seems to be weighting his weight into his left leg. He might be close to 5'9 in height. He s training in martial arts."

He smiled as they talked about his actions. They were to be scared of him. His plan was moving forward.

"He is weak."

What!? That wasn't what was supposed to he said. He was not weak. Sure he had a weak leg, but he was stronger than all of them.

"His leg will be his weakness. And he seems to not handle himself well. With the marks on the victims, he seems to go to fast. We can use this once we find him." Ford waits a moment.

He was fumming in the air vent. He wanted to pop out and kill all of them. To prove just how weak he was.

He was going to kill that bitch sooner than later.

And then he would kill his brother.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍"
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟼𝟺𝟿

𝙾𝚘𝚘𝚑. 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢.

𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚋. 𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔. 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚝 "𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢" 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜. 𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.

𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎-𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐!!!

𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎,𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗