Roll with it

Fluff

Ricky POV:

I'm at the top of the half pipe about to start my last round in the olympics. I look over and see my boyfriend in the stands cheering me on. I can do this right? I've gotten this far, why wouldn't I be able to?

—————

I run into EJs arms, I almost kiss him but a camera comes up to me along with a reporter.

"So, Ricky how does it feel to win your first gold?" She asks.

"It's feels great, I honestly couldn't have done it without the support of my family and my amazing boyfriend." I reply as I look at EJ.

"That's amazing to here, and that officially concludes this year's summer olympics. Thank you all for tuning in and we'll see you next time."

That was four years ago, since then I've won another gold in snowboarding and a silver as well.

I look over and see my fiancé EJ reading on the arm chair on the deck at our beach house. I get up and go behind him and run my hands through his hair. He looks over his shoulder at me smiling.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, just admiring the view."

He turns back to his book and I start humming our song.

"Okay you can't start doing that without asking me to dance." He says as he sets his book down and gets up.

I walk over to him. "So I take you want to dance?"

He grabs my hands and puts them on his shoulders. I wrap my arms around his neck as he puts his on my waist.

"Can you imagine what would happen if we could have any dream?" I start singing as we start swaying around the deck.

"I'd wish this moment was ours to own it and that it would never leave." EJ joins in.

"Then I would thank that star that made our wish come true, cause he knows that where you are is where I should be to." I spin him around.

"Right here, right now, I'm looking and my heart loves the view cause you mean everything. Right here, I promise you some how,"We both sing.

"That tomorrow can wait for some other day to be, but right now there's you and me." I sing.

"If this was forever, what could be better? We've already proved it works." EJ sings.

"But in two-thousand-something-something hours." I sing, I forgot that part.

EJ laughs. "A bend in the universe, is gonna make everything in the whole world change."

"And you know that where we are will never be the same."

"Oh no, right here, right now, I'm looking and my heart loves the view cause you mean everything. Right here, I promise you some how. That tomorrow can wait for some other day to be, but right now there's you and me." We sing.

"Oh but right now there's you and me." I spin him as I sing.

We press our foreheads against each other, I kiss him and he kisses me back.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you to babe."

—————

"I'm really glad that they're holding the olympics in LA this year, that definitely makes it easier for us." EJ says from the bedroom.

"Yeah, it definitwy makes it wess of an inconvenience for a wot of people." I say with a mouth full of tooth paste.

"What'd you say?" He asks as he comes in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hang on I haf toof pas in ma mouf." I spit out the tooth paste.

"It'sdefinitelylessofaninconvenienceforalotofpeople."

"Babe slow down, you're running your words together." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Right," I take a deep breath. "It...is...definitely...a...less...of...an...inconvenience...for...a...lot...of...people."

He crosses his arms. "Okay now you're just being a smart ass."

"Well you know how I get before a competition. I'm all out of sorts." We walk out of the bathroom and I sit on our bed.

"I know babe, I'm just teasing you." He ruffles my curls and kisses the top of my head.

"We should probably get to bed, we gotta get up early tomorrow." As I get under the comforter.

"Yep." He gets in bed next to me.

"Night babe." He says

"Good night Eej." We kiss.

I turn off my lamp and roll over next to EJ.

AN
I decided to start over with my oneshots I'm not gonna worry too much about posting here as frequently cause I want to try and finish my main stories but I figured this might work if I have an idea.
Thx for reading