Sneeking

Ricky POV:

I'm sitting in my English class listening to the lesson when I get a text on my phone.

:::::::

Eej 😘

Hey, meet me by the science lab
on the second floor😘

K❤️

::::::::

I raise my hand.

"Mr Bledsoe, can I use the bathroom please?"

"Fine, hurry up." He says.

"Thank you." As I walk out of the room and start heading to the science lab on the second floor.

I suddenly feel someone pull me into the janitors closet. It's EJ, he pins me up against the wall.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hey, I wanted to see you." He starts kissing me, I kiss him back as he holds my thighs.

I pull on his hair as our kiss gets more intense. I pull the collar of his shirt as he slips his hand down my jeans. I moan softly as he rubs me, I move my hands up his shirt feeling around his abs.

I take off his belt as he sucks on my neck, I unbutton his jeans as he slides his hand into my boxers and he starts pulling me, causing me bite my lip trying not to moan loudly.

He starts kissing my collarbone as I pull down his jeans and rub his erection through his boxers, he holds back his moans.

It's something called lots of practice, the first time we did it was back stage in the dressing room during the second act of the our second play together, we had been dating for about eight months.

I take off my shirt and pull us on the floor, I take off his shirt and his boxers as I orgasm. He pulls my jeans off and starts kissing my inner thigh as he grabs my boxers.

—————

"When does your class end?" He ask in between kisses.

"In fifteen minutes."

"You should probably get back then." He gets off me as we start getting dressed.

"See you back here for study hall?" He ask as I put my shirt on.

"Oh yeah." I kiss him and fix my hair.

I look out into the hallway to make sure the coast is clear.

—————

Nini POV:

I'm walking to my next class when I see EJ come out of the janitors closet. I stop, hoping he doesn't see me.

I wait until after he walks away until I continue walking down the hall, I get caught off guard when someone else walks out of the closet. I bump into him. it's Ricky?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't see you there." He starts to walk away.

"Wait, did you just....?"

"Don't finish that question, I think it's best you get to class.

"That's rude, not very nice to talk to your best friend like that." I cross my arms.

"Who's gonna stop me?"

"Well, I'm actually on my way to see Miss Jenn right now."

"She's not gonna do anything."

"Fine."

"See ya." He start to walk away. "And for the record, yes."

"What?"

"I hooked up with EJ." He smirks and walks away like nothing had happened.

AN
I pretty much just copied this from New Beginnings, one of my other stories. I just changed it up a bit.
Thx for reading.