Trouble

They are both 15 in this btw, almost 16

EJ POV:

Both mine and Ricky's parents are VERY Christian. They assume we are to cause they raised us...... despite the fact we're both gay and have sex all the time, we are.

And they obviously don't know that, they think we're just really good friends. My parents do a lot of volunteering with the church so we have to go to one of the lock ins tomorrow night. They said I can invite Ricky, which is nice.

Ricky and I are making out in the back of my car.

As I'm straddling him as we're leaned up against the window. "So," I kiss his neck. "My parents want," as I continue. "To invite you," I kiss him. "To the lock," I squeal as squeezes my ass. "-Lock in tomorrow night."

"Do you want me to go?" He flips us over and starts licking up my bare chest.

"Ye-yeah."

"Okay."

"Good."

"But I'll have to get something in return," He kisses my erection through my jeans. "Perhaps a good bj or you going on me from behind. You know I like that."

"I'm sure I can figure something out."

"You better." He smirks.

—————

Ricky POV:

"Alright everyone thank you so much for coming tonight, we're gonna start off with some board games and some music. Ricky, you play right?"

"Uh yeah, I didn't bring my guitar with me though."

"Oh it's fine you can use one from the band room."

"Okay." I get up.

"Remember to take someone with you."

EJ immediately gets up and starts walking with me. We eventually get into the band room and he closes the door behind and pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me.

I kiss him back as he puts his hand down my jeans and into my boxers, rubbing my erection.

I moan softly. "EJ, not right now. Maybe later." I push him off me.

"Please babe."

"Later." I grab the guitar.

"Okay."

——————
EJ POV:

"Ricky," I whisper. "Ricky, wake up."

"What?"

"You said 'later', and it seems pretty late."

"Right now?"

"Yeah."

"In a church?"

"Yeah."

"A freaking church."

"Wouldn't be the first time."

"Okay." He sits up and pulls me up with him.

We quickly and quietly walk to the band room, closing and locking the door behind us.

—————
(A week later)

We're at Ricky's, he's straddling me as we're in the hot tub in the backyard.

"Are you sure this is a good idea babe?" I ask moaning as he thrust into me.

"It's fine. My mom is still in Chicago and my dad is with Jenn for the weekend."

Jenn is his stepmom, well kinda. Not officially yet, Ricky tends to get the house to himself a lot though.

"Whatever you say baby. Please, just keep going." I continue moaning loudly.

—————

We both moan as we orgasm again, Ricky lays his head on my shoulder breathing heavily.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Lynn yells from the door.

"Ah shit." Ricky says.

AN
Not sure if I'll do another part for this but we'll see.
Thx for reading