Personality in the end (2)

EJ POV:
(2 years later)

"Oh my god I'm so proud of you." I run over to Ricky and hug him.

"Thank you."

"Have I mentioned you look hot in a cap and gown?"

"Only about seven times today, but I wouldn't know. So thank you for telling me." He smiles.

"So what does your diploma say?" As I notice it's in Braille.

"Oh well it has my name on it, it says that I graduated with honers and that it's an advanced diploma."

"That's awesome." I hug him again.

"You have dog hair all over you."

"Well you didn't tell me Bailey likes to be a lap dog."

"I didn't think I would have to. She normally doesn't like being around other people besides me and my mom."

"Well I guess that's saying something then."

"I guess so." He kisses me.

—————

Ricky and I are in his room making out, we're supposed to be in the backyard. But hey, it's Ricky's day so I don't think anyone is really going to say much.

He's fiddling with the buttons on my shirt. "Do you want to?" He asks in between kisses.

"Do I want to what?"

"You know."

"No I don't think I do." I smile as he pulls me on top of him.

He starts to unbutton my shirt. "Can we wait till everyone leaves at least?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"We should probably go outside anyway, people are probably wondering where you are." I get off him and button my shirt up.

"Uh, yeah." He sits up.

I here Bailey pawing at the door, I open it and she comes running in and sits in front of Ricky.

"Hi Bailey." Ricky says to her as he pets her.

She starts pacing around once she hears his voice. He gets up and grabs her harness off the dresser and puts it on her.

"You ready to go outside Bailey? Huh? You ready? Come on let's go." She wags her tail and we walk outside.

There aren't a whole lot of people here but it's still more than what Ricky is used to at home, so he has Bailey with him. He doesn't have her guide him when it's just him and his family at home, since he knows everyone's whereabouts.

It's just a few neighbors, his two younger sisters, his mom, his dad, his grandparents, and obviously me.

—————

I'm helping clean up around the house afterwards while Ricky is taking a shower. He actually doesn't know I'm still here. Im hanging his cap and gown up when I find a little box on his nightstand with a little tag with my name on it.

Before I get a chance to open it i here the door open.

"Im still here by the way." I say as I put the box down and sit on his bed.

"Okay, I'm glad." He smiles.

He goes over to his dresser and puts on some sweatpants and sits next to me.

"I actually wanted to give you something." He says as he leans over and grabs the box.

"Wait, but it's your day. Why'd you get me something?"

"Because, you're my boyfriend and I love you."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"I love you too."

"Here." He hands me the box.

I take the lid off, it's a black leather bracelet with Braille on it made from little pebbles.

"What does it say?"

"Elijah C."

"Aw, thank you baby." I kiss him.

"Just doing two letters of the alphabet in Braille is kinda tricky."

"Did you make this?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, I knew you were crafty but damn." I put the bracelet on.

He chuckles and blushes, I kiss him again.

Let's just say we know we aren't gonna get a whole lot of sleep tonight.

AN
Im trying to do just one chapter a story but sometimes it's easier to split it up.
Thx for reading