CHAPTER 4

The butler showed me the emerald room in the corner of the third floor.

"You can use this place from now on."

"Yeah..."

Navia entered the room with a very intimidated voice.

"I will send a doctor soon."

Tak.

The door closed and silence came. Navia looked around the room.

The room on the third floor was so large and splendid that it was incomparable to other rooms. A large emerald on the doorknob, a gold candlestick, pillars, and ultra-expensive furniture that matched the green room.

Navia slowly moved around, sweeping the furniture and walls with her fingertips.

"It's not much."

The world grew large when she turned eight again. Perhaps that's why the room felt like the size that Navia perceived.

However, the room on the third floor didn't look as great as before. It only felt lonely.

'I've always wanted to be in this stupid place.'

The more she looked back on what happened so far, the more she laughed.

'Why did I treat them so well like a fool?'

The only thing given in return was a terrible and miserable death.

Navia's feet stopped in front of a big mirror. She was too skinny and her physique was too small to be an eight year old's.

Navia's diet was managed from the day she was adopted into the duchy with the reason that she should not gain weight.

'Actually, food was used as a training mechanism rather than weight gain prevention.'

Since she was young, she had to be thoroughly tamed so that delicious food would be considered as a great reward.

She was treated like a dog.

Perhaps because of this, Navia was 159 centimeters tall at the end of her 8th life, when she grew the most.

'I was compared to the well-developed Wood and Vivian a lot.'

Hair was seen this time.

It was a silver hair color that was praised for being more elegant than the color of the finest pearl. It was admired more than the unique red color of Agnes.

She used to resent the fact that her hair wasn't red.

'Instead, I consoled myself that my eyes are red.'

She was grateful for the fact that she didn't have red hair now. Now, there's isn't any relation with Agnes.

Navia touched her eyes.

"I can't believe... I wanted to be like these disgusting human beings."

It was a terrifying moment. She seemed like she was about to pull out the red eyes, that some said were brilliant and some said were wicked.

"...cough!"

Navia coughed and hugged her arms. Her head was hot and her body was shaking cold.

'I can't afford to be sick.'

It was only the first day of her return, but Navia pulled her bow and aimed at the target.

She didn't have time to be depressed or lie down sick.

If you don't want to lose, you have to move faster than the enemy.

Navia was lost in thought as she walked to bed.