CHAPTER 28

Right when he became curious, he heard another cry.

"Master! There's a servant who was assisting the Young Master!"

There was even a servant. It became even clearer that Navia had been kidnapped.

"Take Navia to the doctor for now."

"Yes sir."

Nikan gave the order and then approached Wood's servant.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the servant was conscious. However, he was shaking with his head stuck on the floor.

"Save me, God...! Please save me..."

The servant was out of his mind at the shock of witnessing a disaster that seemed like the world was ending before his eyes.

Nikan's forehead crumpled and he signaled to the knights with his chin. The knights held the servant from both sides and forced his upper body up.

Slap!

Nikan slapped the servant on the cheek.

The servant raised his head with a blank look from the slap that came out of nowhere.

"M-Master?"

Nikan quickly decided on the scapegoat by looking at the servant's stupid face.

"How dare you kidnap the Princess!"

The employees around were aware that Wood was responsible for the kidnapping.

But Nikan blamed the servant who witnessed the scene.

If that was what he decided, then that was what had happened. The employees remained silent.

"Yes...? I-It wasn't me! This is Young Master Wood's..."

Slap!

When Wood's name was mentioned, Nikan slapped the servant on the cheek.

"You dare frame my son?"

Nikan already completed the scenario for this job.

A presumptuous servant kidnapped and detained Navia, and Wood discovered it and saved his sister.

"Put him in jail right now!"

"We heed your orders!"

"This is unfair! I was only following orders! Master!"

Nikan looked down at the servant coldly.

"Why is this bastard calling me 'Master'?"

"......"

"Why would you, who is not a vassal, but nothing but a servant, call me master?"

Unless the ransom was paid to invalidate the life contract, the employees had to call Nikan master. It was practically being a slave.

The servant was devastated and lost his words.

Nikan turned around without looking back. It was because he had to check Wood's condition quickly.

'This couldn't have happened with just one servant's help. There must be more accomplices.'

That wasn't the only thing he had to deal with.

The embezzlement of the chef and the disposal of the maid named Charlotte remained.

As soon as Nikan returned to the main building of the Duchy, he ordered Lyndon to come forward.

"Send a message to the Imperial family that the successors are in jeopardy due to a mana explosion, and the face-to-face meeting should come slowly."

As Lyndon left to carry out the order, an administrator who had been investigating the embezzlement case since yesterday approached Nikan.