CHAPTER 30

"...what?"

Nikan made a face as if he couldn't understand because it was an unrealistic story. Then his eyes slowly widened.

"Is that true?!"

Edward nodded seriously.

"It is true. I came here after treating my little sister."

"Oh, my God...!"

Nikan's hand trembled at the unbelievable situation.

With his disorganized emotions, he covered his mouth and wiped his dry face. He managed to calm down with a deep breath. His eyes were red with blood.

"How is that possible?"

"The method is simple. A high-ranking wizard pulls out the mana from the patient's body and puts them in a temporary vacuum state, then the wizard instills mana."

Nikan retorted nervously.

"However, wouldn't there be a flood if all the mana is pulled out?"

A patient with mana reflux disease was not a wizard, but an explosion could occur if the mana was let go of. In fact, similar experiments had been conducted, and patients with mana reflux disease had caused explosions and had died.

"It's not a problem if the controlling wizard continues to carry the patient's mana."

And it was Edward's specialty because mind-dominating wizards were particularly outstanding. Nikan urgently asked,

"My daughter, save my daughter Vivian!"

"It won't take long, so let's go to Princess Vivian together."

The decision was quick and the action was even faster. The fact that mana reflux disease was a disease, which didn't not have any premonitory symptoms and the day of death, made it so.

And...

"It is a success!"

The treatment was successful.

Vivian's mana flowed like its original flow.

A wizard can read the flow of mana, so of course, Nikan could see it.

His eyes turned red. His daughter, who had always been sick, recovered from her illness.

Even if she were lucky, Vivian, who was expected to leave for heaven before reaching adulthood, became healthy.

He held his daughter tightly in his arms. All the skepticism from yesterday evaporated.

Vivian, in Nikan's arms, asked innocently,

"Daddy, is Vivi all better now?"

"Yes... You're all better. Vivi is very healthy now."

Vivian smiled lovingly.

"Hehe, good! Vivi is healthy!"

Nikan smiled softly and stroked her pink hair, which was as fine as flower petals.

This child will be the Empress.

'As I thought, I don't fail.'

"Vivi, Dad will go to the palace for work. I'll buy a pretty teddy bear as a celebration for Vivi on my way back."

"Wow! Daddy is the best!"

Nikan let go of his daughter from his arms and left Vivian's room with Edward. This great discovery should be reported immediately to the Emperor.

He spoke first favorably to Edward, before offering him a carriage to the Imperial Palace with him.

"Thank you very much. You saved my daughter."