CHAPTER 9

Those were never taught to Navia. And she even talked about the next lesson as if his mind was read.

Watching Edward's expression, Navia laughed quietly,

'It's fun.'

He always looked at her disgustingly, but he became like that.

When he saw her smile, Edward's expression was more clearly distorted. He then controlled his expressions again. He was as great as his ability to control himself.

Edward asked as if it were ridiculous, "So what do you wish to say? Do you want to be tested for your hard work?"

It was ridiculous to get angry with a child. He had no intention to respond to her jokes.

But it was the same for Navia.

"I just want to tell you that I have nothing to learn from Teacher now."

Edward's expression hardened to the point that it was frozen.

"What did you say just now?"

Instead of answering, Navia held her sharp pen like a blade. The paper would be easily torn if excessive strength was used when writing. However, if you write weakly, the handwriting would look terrible. Naturally, Navia at this time couldn't use that pen at all.

Jrrr-!

Navia, with that pen, drew on the middle of the paper without hesitation. Edward frowned. The paper was about to be a ripped mess.

"!"

However, contrary to his expectation, the paper didn't tear. Only a straight and clear line was created. Navia wrote in an elegant gesture. Edward couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Navia was writing the annals of the Eden Empire in a concise manner! This could not be done without a good understanding of the subject. The handwriting was as good as a master's, and it was fast on top of that.

'If I want to discourage the opponent from looking down on me, I have to neutralize my weaknesses.'

He'll be overwhelmed!

Tak.

Navia put down the pen.

"Don't you think class is a waste of time?"

Edward's eyes widened in shock and scattered the timeline.

'There aren't any mistakes!'

Edward was a very strict professor at the elite academy. Receiving a 'not bad' from him was the best compliment.

Edward had already felt 'perfect' about Navia twice today.

"Do you have another teacher?"

"Of course not."

Navia was sick and tired of history class. At this point, she had written enough to fill a small library.

This was just a lame trick for her.

"You may have found out about my origins, but you probably won't be able find that I have another teacher."

"...what do you mean?"

"You already know that I'm a commoner."

Edward frowned when Navia spat out the taboo word. For only a year, Edward had steadily brainwashed Navia.

'The brainwashing couldn't have broken.'

Edward raised his mana and began to implicate.

"I didn't hear that. In the future, if the Princess shall speak such words out of her mouth..."