Norminah (31)

Dinahs POV

Casual. What does that even mean? I rarely do casual, so I'm not sure what exactly I should wear for my date with Mani. I wana be sexy but also dont want to turn up overdressed to find Mani has came like super casual.

Fuck! Why am I so nervous.

Ok pep talk time.

I glance in the mirror in my bathroom and place my hands either side of the sink.

"Youre Dinah-Jane Hansen, the sexiest bitch there is. You dont do nerves. Youre miss confident. You got this. She wants you just as bad as you want her. Lets go out there tonight and show her just how fucking hot we can be"

Back to the closet. What to wear, what to fucking wear?

Ok I think I've got this casual attire locked down.

Damn bitch I look hella good

Ok 6.55 Mani will be here soon. I really wish she would have told me where we are going. I hate not being in the known. Although to be honest right now I dont really care all that much what it is we are doing, I just want my damn kiss.

Suddenly theres a knock at the front door. Shit shes here. Fuck why actually am I so nervous, we hang out like all the damn time. Its nothing new, but then why are my hands shaking and my heart rates for sure in the 100s right now.

Deep breath. Confident mode activate mother fucker.

I open the door and wow. Like wow, wow, wow, Mani is looking so freakin beautiful. She makes casual look sexy. Shes wearing blue ripped jeans with a little white crop top and her hair in a high ponytail.

"Girl you want a tissue for that drool?" She mocks before giving me the once over "You look amazing"

I have yet to speak and its like my throat has dried up. This girl does things to me that no man has ever been able to do.

"Sorry" I say blushing. So much for confident Dinah. "You just look so beautiful"

I step aside and let her come in, which she then leans over and kisses my cheek. Just kiss the damn lips woman.

"Thank you" she says as she walks towards my kitchen.

"So you gonna tell me where we are going yet?" I ask leaning against the door frame.

"Patience. You'll find out when we get there babe"

I roll my eyes and push myself off the door frame and make my way over standing inches in front of her.

"If you havent realised by now that I have like zero patience then you havent been paying very close attention" I reach my hand outs to loop my fingers in her jeans, needing to touch that silky smoothe skin. Which instantly cases her chill bumps.

"Oh believe me I have noticed" she laughs before grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks stroking her thumb over the back of my hand.