Head or my heart (37)

Camilas POV

He steps forward trying to come inside but I immediately stop him. Does he really think hes going to show up here after 6 years of nothing and I'm going to allow him into my house and my life again? The nerve on this guy.

All the hurt and the pain he caused me seems to come flashing forward. The heart break and sadness I felt. The depression, the anger, the loneliness, it all comes rushing back and I feel myself starting to cry. But I wont allow him to see me like this.

Deep breath Camila.

"Why are you here Hunter?" I ask again angerily.

"Can I please come in so we can talk?" He starts looking behind me and I know full well who hes looking for.

"Hes not here. My son is not here"

He looks at me and rolls his eyes, puffs out his chest and begins to tower over me trying to intimadate me. Its laughable really, 6 years on and hes still the same guy he was in College.

"Our son Camila!" He spits out.

I laugh in shock and I can see him growing irritated. "Your son? Really? Im sorry but where you there for the birth? Did you help raise him? Where were you when your son was crying for his dad? Where were you when your son was asking 'why doesnt daddy want to see me?' Huh? Tell me Hunter because as far as I'm concerned you were just the sperm donor"

My anger was raging up now. All the years of wondering what I would say if I seen him again were coming to the surface.

He pushes past me entering my house and I grab his arm yanking him back but he just shrugs me off him.

"Whether you like it or not Camila I am his dad! He IS my son and I want to see him. I have rights. I have lawyers and money now, so we can do this the easy way or the hard way, its up to you" he walks over until his face is inches from mine "Either way I will see my son"

The moment he mentions lawyers my heart stops. I wont allow him to take me to court when he chose to walk out on us. He chose to not see his son and leave me, a 19 year old girl, to raise our son alone. I wont allow him to threaten me in my own home.

"You chose your life Hunter. You chose girls and modelling over your own son! I was 19! I was scared and alone and you abandoned me and Noah both. We dont need you. We have made a life of our own perfectly fine without you!"

He smiles at me smugly and goes to speak but I cut him off

"You think after all this time you can show up and expect us all to bow down and worship you because for some odd reason youve woke up and decided hey you know what thats right I have kid I guess I better go see him. It doesnt work like that Hunter! You fucked up your own life, not me! So get the hell out of my house"

"You cant keep him from me Camila" he repeats like a broken fucking record.

"Why now? Why after 6 years of not wanting to know him, why show up out of the blue wanting to be a fucking father?"

He sighs and puts his hands in his pockets
"I came here to talk with you as two adults but Its seems you cant even have a normal conversation"

Is he serious? Hes really going to try and turn this around on and make me feel like im being irrational?

"I'm not 19 anymore. Im not the same naive little girl you could control and bully. Im not going to ask you again, get out of my house Hunter"

He scoffs and shakes his head
"Controlled and bullied? Is that what you told yourself to try make the break up feel better? I was good to you Camila and you know it. Was I a little tough on you sometimes, yes but that was because I only wanted the best for you"