(13)

Sofi's POV

College was 2 things for me. An escape and a fucking lesson. Growing up with my mom you would understand why it was an escape, she loved us immensely and wanted the best for me and Camila but she was so protective and overbearing it got to the point where being around her was a torture. All kids feel like that at some point in life i guess, but my mom was stuck in her own ways of how life should be and if it wasn't the black and white picture she painted then it wasn't good enough.

Of course when Camila came home from College, pregnant she was fuming. I remember being at my friends next door and hearing my mom yelling, i rushed home to see what had happened and Camila was on the sofa in floods of tears and my mom was going in on her 90 to the dozen. I remember my dad pushing me out and yelling at me to go to my room but like any kid, i hid round the corner and listened in. I think that day i was the only one excited for another Cabello to enter the world, but back then i was too young to understand why it was such a big deal.

It took weeks for mom to come around and when she did she was like a totally different woman, rushing around buying all sorts for the baby, making sure Camila was okay every 2 minutes. Camila slipped into a little bit of depression back then, she will never talk about it or admit it but we were all extremely worried for her. Hunter was her boyfriend, he was a grade A fucking prick. She always seen him as this amazing, hot perfect guy and sure yeah he was hot but he wasn't a nice guy which made him then incredibly ugly. He controlled her, he would flirt with endless amounts of girls in front of her and she would just turn a blind eye to it, he was so nice in front of her friends and family though that noone ever suspected him as being the jerk he was, but i seen right through that bullshit.

For years i was the saint and Camila was the bad kid. Coming home pregnant was sure to secure that title for her, forever, but recently according to my mom i have gained reign of that title and just when i was starting to accept my new title, she goes and pulls the title right back.

I am sure my eyes are deceiving me right now. I walk into the kitchen to find my very fucking straight sister getting groped by another woman and judging by her reaction to it, she was not being forced. I honestly don't even know what to think.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask surprised. The girl who was on my sister jumps the height of herself and looks round like a deer in headlights. Yeah you better get your hands off my sister. Wait a minute...Isn't that the hot girl from Loca? The one Camila said she didn't know and met at a bar? 

"Lauren?" I say out loud, not really sure if i was asking myself or them.

"Sofi?" Camila whispers, she looks like she might die. Yeah you and me both sis

"What the hell is going on?" I ask them both. Looking between a frantic Camila who is trying to fix her clothing and hair, and a stunned looking Lauren.

"Uh..I-I should go" Lauren says, her voice nervous and shaky. She makes a point to move but in unison both Camila and I shout "No". Although my voice was more stern, my sister's voice was much softer and pleading. Lauren looked torn. She looked to my sister and they shared this look, like they were fighting over her to leave or stay.

"Oh for fucks sake, would someone start explaining why the hell i just walked in on my sister practically about to be fucked by another girl" Sure my words were probably a little dramatic and abrupt but my mind was all sorts of confused 

"Sofi!" Camila says sternly.

"What? Don't try deny it...I little just walked in on and you her Camila" I point to Lauren, who ducks her head and looks like she wants the floor to swallow her.

"We were not about to fu-...You know what i can't do this" Her voice started out angry and loud but ended soft and broken. I could hear in her voice she was about to cry