Will we meet again? (1)

*The child above is meant to be Noah*

Camila POV 

"Noah Alexander Cabello, get in here right now!" 

Whoever said being a single mother to a 5 year old wouldn't be that hard, clearly never lived through that experience. It was hell. Don't get me wrong, it has it's moments that make you forget all the tantrums and mess but trying to maintain a social life, keep a clean house and pay bills whilst trying to keep a 5 year old under control is extremely tough. 

I had Noah at the age of 19. I was in college, studying Music when i fell pregnant. I was with my then boyfriend, Hunter Coleman. To say he was handsome was an understatement, every girl was in love with him, they would shamelessly throw themselves at him like I never existed. He had eyes to die for, it was my weakness. I always had a thing for eyes, they fascinated me. Hunter was a year older than me and was pursuing a career in the modelling industry when i announced our pregnancy, at the start he was excited he would tell anyone he could that he could be a dad, but 6 months into the pregnancy he got an opportunity of a lifetime that involved moving to London.

 Hunter was a year older than me and was pursuing a career in the modelling industry when i announced our pregnancy, at the start he was excited he would tell anyone he could that he could be a dad, but 6 months into the pregnancy he got an opport...

He asked me to leave with him, but moving to London just wasn't something i ever imagined myself doing. So he left, he kept in contact through Skype and facetime, we spoke everyday and he would fly home for holidays but as time went on the distance just proved to be too much. I wasn't naive to the thought either that he was a 20 year boy living the life of a model, girls were draped around him in every photoshoot, he tried to convince me that he was remaining faithful but months later the tabloids leaked a photo of him and Kendall Jenner looking more than cozy on a night out. The phone calls died down, he stopped contacting me and even when i told him his son was born he never made the effort to fly to meet him. 

Not once has Noah met his father.

I left college, moved in with my parents again, got a job and saved up for a place of my own. With the help of my father i was able to move out when Noah was a little more than 1 year old. I was grateful he was an easy baby, he would sleep all night, never refused his food and was always smiling. But that was short lived, the moment he hit 2 he turned into a little demon. He had more energy than the Duracell bunny. Always running and needing to be on the go. He would scream if he didn't get own way, my mother said he took after me as a baby. I had to quickly mature and missed out on the normal life of a girl my age, my friends would be going to parties and i would be hosting play dates with other toddlers. I swapped bottles of beer for bottles of milk. 

Now he's 5 almost 6 and he still has as much energy. He is polite and funny and can be very charming but he is also very loud and a little cheeky. But i wouldn't change him for the world.

I'm currently stood in the kitchen were i was met with toilet paper draped over almost everything. I honestly don't even be shocked to find things like this anymore, only last week did i find my room covered in baby powder, apparently he was helping me make the room smell nice, which would have been more cute if it wasn't a disaster to clean.