Talking with fists (33)

Laurens POV

People always say a split second can change everything and by fuck was that right. One second I'm being marched off to the toilets by my extremely turned on girlfriend, both of us ready to devour one another and next I'm freaking out that my girlfriends best friend may have just invited my crazy ex girlfriend to my birthday weekend.

What the fuck is happening.

The look on Camila's face right now is killing me. She looks worried, pale, anxious, scared and above all angry.

"What have you done Dinah?" I hear Normani whisper in shock.

"I did some social media investigating and found the girls of your guys little posse and thought it would be so fun to invite them this weekend. Like a big reunion. They all seemed so buzzed about it, so why arent you guys?" Dinah asks looking between my friends on stage and me and Normani.

To be honest I'm not even paying attention to what is happening on stage because I'm afraid to see if Lucy is actually here. Not because I'm afraid of old feelings resurfacing but because I'm worried it will have an impact on me and Camila.

I have no feelings towards Lucy. No love. No hate. I feel nothing, but I know Camila is going to be so worried and its going to put a huge wedge in this birthday weekend if shes here.

"One of the girls you invited was Laurens ex!" Normani shouts in a hush tone.

"Well how was I supposed to know that? Which one? Who is she?" Dinah asks spinning around to look on stage. I see Normanis head turn to the stage and the anxiety floods through me. If she points her out then that means shes here.

"Umm..." Normani's eyebrows furrow and then relax and she glances over to me "I dont see her"

Relief washes over me and I quickly turn my head to the direction of the girls on stage dancing and singing sexually, yep thats our routine...but shes right no Lucy.

"She didnt show up?" Camila asks, her voice laced with so much emotion I dont even know how to describe it.

"Bitch knew better" Tay says laughing.

"I'm so sorry Lauren, if I knew your ex could have potentially shown up I would never have invited them" Dinah says hugging onto me.

"Its fine Dinah, you wernt to know" I smile and then turn my attention to Camila.

"Are you ok baby?" I ask her cupping her cheek. She gives me a soft smile and nods her head.

I can tell shes still a little bothered but I decide not to press on it and instead peck her lips before turning back to join the other girls at the table in cheering and dancing at my friends on stage.

Once the song ended the girls hopped off stage and made a bee line for me and Mani screaming overly excited.

Luckily only the 5 girls showed up, Vero, Lexa, Lana, Perrie and Jade.

I was first met with Vero who latched herself on my body so fast I almost fell over.

"Happy birthday you sexy mother fucker!" She yells kissing both my cheeks. Iv seen Vero the most since College, well besides Mani. We kept in touch alot more and she visited when she could and vice versa. Although its been almost a year and a half since I last saw her.

"Make room for the rest of us Vero queero" Jade says in her deep English accent, before pulling me into hug along with the rest of the girls.

"I cant believe you guys are here" I say still shocked as to what was happening right now.