I've just seen a ghost (36)

Camilas POV

A little over a month had passed and my life was amazing. Lauren and I practically are attached at the hip, Noah starts 1st grade in 2 weeks. My mom has really started to accept me and Lauren and has us over all the time now and even calls at Laurens house unexpectedly just to see her.

My sex life has never been better. Honestly almost everyday we find ourselves having sex, and its just keep getting better and better. You havent had incredible sex until youre having sex with someone you fully trust and love. Its so much more passionate and you just feel safe enough to try new things and just really allow yourself to let loose and connect on so many different levels.

My work life is great. I really love working at the adventure park. I get to meet with so many different families and meet so many cool kids. Its rewarding. And also the fact that I get to spend even more time with Lauren. We try to keep it professional in the workplace but that doesnt stop us having the occasional quickie in her office on my lunch break.

Lauren has also been amazing at looking after Noah for me on days I'm working long hours and cant find a sitter or keep him occupied enough when he comes to work with me. She even enrolled him at a soccer camp which he was over the moon about and goes 3 times a week. He has his first big game in a week and has made sure I have invited everyone to come watch him play. Lauren especially, shes had to triple promise and cross her heart that she will be there to not only watch him but to drop him off before the game.
The camp has really brought him out of his shell and hes made so many new friends.

Nothing could bring me down from this cloud nine feeling I'm having. Life is just so perfect!

But oh how wrong I was. So very fucking wrong. For my life was about to turn into a fucking shit storm!

It was a quiet afternoon, Lauren was out with Noah taking him for ice-cream while I caught up on laundry. Dinah and Mani were off furniture shopping, and yes Mani has practically moved in with Dinah now. That relationship is blossoming beautifully.

I had just finished loading the washer when my doorbell went. It couldnt be any of my family or friends as they would just walk on in and I had just got a text from Lauren with picture of Noah and the biggest ice-cream sundae ever.

I looked out the kitchen window and saw a fancy blue SUV. I dont know anyone who drives a car like that.

Curiousity was building in me, so when the doorbell rings once more I quickly rush to open it.

But nothing and I mean nothing could have prepared me for who was at the other side of the door. I felt the colour leave my face, my heartrate sped up and I felt like I was going to be sick.

I have to be dreaming. This has to be some sort of sick fucking nightmare.

"Hey Mills" he smirks and honestly the sound of his voice was going to make me throw up.

I was in shock. Complete fucking shock. What the hell was he doing here and how the hell did he find out where I live. I honestly felt like my soul was leaving my body. I was in a panic and I could feel myself beginning to shake with pure rage.

"Hunter?! What are you doing here?!"

Like I said. My life was about to turn into a shit storm.

-------------------------

Just a little preview guys on whats to come over the next few chapters 🙈

Buckle up its about to get bumpy! 👀👀