Getting to know you (3)

I turn the handle and push hard on the heavy door, opening up into a rather large office.

"Camila?"

My heart stops at that all to familiar voice. I quickly turn my head in the direction of the voice, and as soon as my eyes meets green I can't help the smile that forms on my lips and the Gods for losing my phone

"Lauren" 

She stands up from her leather chair from behind her glass desk and makes her way to stand in front of it, smiling that perfect smile.

"Looking for this?" She brings her hand behind her back and reaches into her back pocket, pulling out a phone and dangling it between her index finger and thumb. I look closer and realise it's my phone. She smirks and walks over too me, extending her hand out to pass me the device. 

"Oh my god, thank you...Honestly if my head wasn't screwed on i would probably lose it somewhere too" I take the phone and immediately check the screen for calls or texts from Sofi and my mom. None. I hear a cute chuckle that causes that smile to form on my lips that seems to happen when i am around this girl.

"Now that would be tragic, your face is far to pretty to be getting lost" 

Is it hot in here? No? Just my fucking cheeks again? Yep! There i go blushing like a little school girl again. Okay get a grip Camila, you are not attracted to this woman, she is just giving you attention and you miss that. Yeah thats it...Deep breathes. I must have been zoned out because before i know it the sound of someone calling my name drags me out of my head. I look up to where Lauren was, but she isn't there. I quickly divert my gaze and find her at another little table to the left of me. 

"I said do you want a drink?" I take a minute to look at what she has in her hand. A bottle of whiskey. I shake my head slowly and smile politely 

"No but thank you, I'm driving and i really must be going" 

I see a flash of disappoint on her face, and i immediately feel bad. 

"Oh. Okay" She places the bottle back down and before i know it all i can think about is being the one to put that smile back on her face

"You know what? one won't hurt right?" She gives me toothy grin which i instantly return. She grabs the bottle and 2 glasses before gesturing me to take a seat at the sofa across the room. As i make my way over, i realise that this is 'the bosses' office and i grow intrigued 

"So boss huh?" I throw her look over my shoulder and wiggle my eyebrows, causing her to laugh 

"Something like that" I take a seat and make myself comfortable, watching as she takes a seat next to me, setting the glasses on the table in front of us before pouring two reasonable amounts of whiskey into them

"If this is the managers office then i can't even imagine what the owners office is like" I look around taking in every detail around me. Its a fairly modern, yet sophisticated office. Blacks, reds and chrome. Its elegant with a splash of sexy. She hands me a glass before sitting back and crossing her legs. 

"Well you don't need too imagine to hard..." I quirk an eyebrow puzzled, taking a sip of the straight whiskey, wincing slightly as the liquid burns going down. "This is the owners office" 

"Does your boss know you hide out in their office, drinking their drinks with strangers?" I wink at her and once again she laughs, causing me to join in with her this time. 

"First, you ain't a stranger, second, this is my whiskey and thirdly I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind, we are quiet close actually"

I feel a little uneasy thinking about how at any moment the owner of Loca could come back and be pretty annoyed at me for distracting her employee. Lauren sensing my sudden mood change, smiles and stands up