Pretty girls

3 days had passed and i was still feeling the effects from my alcohol infused night out with Dinah. I was not cut out for the party life anymore. The morning after our night out, I was incredibly ill, I don't even know how many times i ended up throwing up I swear I past out some organs i was that ill. Dinah was no good for any help, she was only good for teasing me every time i had to run to the bathroom. Ally was great and dropped him off for me once he had ate and been bathed, so i literally snuggled up to him in my bed and watched Nemo for the millionth time.

I have been searching for perfect party places for Noah all morning while he took a nap. I wasn't having much luck though, everything was to damn expensive. I only have a part time job at the moment working at the local bakery some mornings, today being last day off for a few days meant i needed to organize something today. I can't even tell you how long I have been sat at my kitchen table on the laptop, googling different locations. I was growing impatient.

Noah wants so many things, he changes his mind from one day to the next. Yesterday he wanted to go to the zoo for his party and this morning he had his heart set on going to space. Now who am I to try tell a 5 year old he can't just go to space. My mum is calling me asking have i invited all my family all the damn time and its starting to grate on me. I slam the laptop lid down and place my head in my hands sighing, it frustrates me that i can't provide for my son as well as i want to, I want him to have the party he wants but money is starting to be a bigger probably than expected.

"Whats wrong mama?" The tired and worried voice from my son behind me knocks me out of my thoughts. I look up slowly and turn to face him, I may be biased but this boy is the most handsome kid ever. He stood in his baby blue onesie, hair messy and shaggy, his hands are wiping at his eyes as he yawns. I pat my knee and motion for him to come sit on my knee.

"Nothing baby, mommy's just tired" He makes himself comfy on my knee and looks at me with his big brown eyes and smiles "Should i put you down for nap sleepy head?" I laugh at his mocking tone, early i had used those exact words on him before putting him down for a nap. Most kids at his age are out of the napping stage, but like me he loves his sleep, until it comes to nighttime that is, then its a battle to get to bed. 

"As much as I would love that, Auntie Sofi will be here any moment and I dont think it's a good idea leaving you two alone again" He giggles at the memory of the last time i left him and Sofi alone. Sofi is my younger sister, she just turned 19 and to say she is wild is an understatement. Sofi offered to babysit Noah for me one morning while i was work as paying for child care is not affordable and I hate to ask my mom all the time, So i went to work and when i came back i thought i had been robbed, my house was turned upside down. Sofas had been moved, the kitchen was a mess, every toy Noah owned was pulled out and the TV was up so loud i was sure the neighbors would hate me. 

"Sof's crazy mama, but not like Auntie D D!" Kid has me there, Dinah is beyond crazy. Sometimes i think she forgets Noah is only 5, she once asked him to pour her glass of wine because she was too tired to get up, i was horrified to come back from the toilet to see my son wondering about with wine bottle almost the size of him as Dinah laid up on the sofa.

"D D sure is baby...You hungry?" Before he could answer, the front door busts open and i hear the loud voice of my sister boom through the entire house. 

"Where all my Cabello's at?!" Noah looks at me wide eyed, then a huge grins appears and he is hopping off my knee like he is on fire

"Auntie Sofi!"

I stay seated knowing it won't be long until she makes her entrance to the kitchen area. I just listen the conversation happening between the two in the hall

"Hey little dude..Wow look how big you've got" 

I hear Noah laugh 

"I'm so big now!"