Talk to me 15

Camila POV

"...And what Lauren just turned her down?! Do you believe that?"

Dinah and I were currently laid on my bed with me filling her in on what Lauren and I talked about last night. Once she found out Demi went to Lauren's office, she didn't care about what happened with me and Lauren, which is understandable.

"I have no reason not to believe her, she didn't even need to tell me yet she did so why would she lie knowing Demi would tell us if something did happen anyway?" I was still a little pissed, okay ALOT pissed about what happened but like Lauren said Demi wasn't to know I liked Lauren so why would she not go for her, i mean she is a fucking goddess, but as much as i tried not to allow it to get to me...It was getting to me.

"I guess but I dunno I'v seen Demi in action, she can be pretty darn persuasive with that body of hers...and If Lauren is telling the truth, the girl she must like the hell out of you" Dinah looks at me smirking and i can help the smile that forms on my lips at the mention of Lauren liking me

"I dunno why she would want me over Demi!"

"Yeah me either" Dinah says looking at me with a wondering expression. I really need to get new friends. I pout and shove her but she just shoves me back twice as hard, making us both laugh "On a more serious note though, you are more beautiful than you realise Mila and you deserve the best and the sooner you see that the better for all of us...I'v known you for years and i know that what ever fucker ends up with you better count their blessings because they won the lottery when they got you"

I roll onto my side and stare at my friend in awe. Its rare for Dinah to be so nice to me when shes hungover and especially early in the morning. I couldn't believe it when she was the one to come to my room first. I break into a smile and then reach over and pull myself into her for a hug.

"I love you Dinah-Jane Hansen you know that?" But suddenly i'm being pushed away

"Oh my God no, sorry Camila but i don't swing that way sorry! I mean i understand why you would want to hop on board the Dinah-Jane train and all but I prefer dick" she says with seriousness. I roll my eyes and sit up on the bed running my fingers through my hair

"Yeah right, you wish this ass wanted you" I peep over my shoulder and stick my tongue out at her and she just laughs at me

"No offence but if i was gonna wish anyone's ass to want me, it wouldn't be your fat ass" I stand up and bring my hand to my heart and fake hurt

"I'l have you know that many of people compliment me on my ass excuse me!" I look in the mirror at my backside and smile proudly at my huge Cuban ass.

"Sorry to break it to you, but a bunch of moms at the yoga centre doesn't count Mila" She says coming over and slapping me really fucking hard on the ass.

"Lauren thinks my ass is perfect so ha"

"Lauren doesn't count, shes blinded by love" She says before laughing at herself.

"Whatever you're just jealous..." I say smugly, pulling on a pair of sweats and tying my hair up into a messy bun

"Shut up and just make me food already" She says linking my arm and pulling me roughly from the room. I make her stop and check quickly on Noah and with no surprise he's still asleep. Then again it is only 9.30 in the morning. I don't know why i never sleep in when i'v been drinking.

We make our way to the kitchen and Dinah throws herself onto the chair at the table and immediately pulls out her phone. I guess i'm doing breakfast on my own then.

"Bacon and waffles?" I ask her and she just grunts. I guess that's a no

"Cereal?" I look at her and she just glares at me and i can't help but laugh.