Say you mean it (24)

Noones POV

"I love you"

The room was quiet. The only sound was the ticking of a near by clock. Neither girl moved both staring at one another. Lauren afraid, Camila in shock. Laurens heart was racing as she was sure she had now spooked Camila for good.

Lauren cleared her throat and rushed to the half empty bottle of wine lifting it and turning to face a still stunned Camila.

"More wine?" Lauren said voice shaking. She was trying her best to remain calm but inside she was dying.

Camila quirked an eyebrow and shook her head "Lauren" she pleaded.

"I think il have more" she said laughing nervously reaching for her glass.

"Lauren" Camila repeated walking closer to her.

"Are you sure you dont want more? Your glass is empty..maybe you should-"

"Lauren shut up about the wine" Camila said with a slight amusement to her voice. She reached out taking the bottle from the raven haired girl and placed it back on the counter. Lauren just looked at the bottle shuffling on her feet.

"You cant just say you love me then freak out and act like you didnt" Camila said leaning her hand against the counter, keeping her body close to Lauren.

"I..I- Camila.." Lauren looked into the eyes of the girl in front of her and became speechless. She was afraid if she said it again Camila would freak out and run. She tried to read Camila right now but was failing to figure out what she was thinking.

"You love me?" Camila asked with a hint of shock and nervousness.

Lauren took a deep breath and then looked at her feet before bringing her gaze back to brown eyes.

"Yes! I didnt mean to say it, it was the heat of the moment but I mean it...I love you Camila and I know we said we would take things slow and I know youre probably freaking out right now and ready to run but I love you. I am so hopelessly in love with you Camz. I know youre probably thinking Im crazy because we havent known eachother for that long but I cant help how I feelx believe me I tried to stop myself feeling this way but its impossible to be around you and not love you."

Once she started telling her she loved her it was like she couldnt stop. She had held it in so much, her mind was just happy to say it out loud.

"Do I look like im running?" Camila said taking Laurens hand in hers. "Do I look like im freaking out?"

Lauren watched as Camila began grinning and brought her hand to her lips placing a gentle kiss on her fingertips.

"Well no but-"

"If anyone is freaking out right now its you" Camila said smirking. Laurens cheeks reddened as she brought her hands to her face covering them.

"Im just scared. This is a big deal and Im worried that you might think im moving to fast"

"How about you take a deep breath, relax and tell me again?" Camila pleaded wrapping her arms around Laurens waist pulling her in close.

Lauren caressed her cheek, studying her eyes, nose, lips everything about the womans face in front of her, she took a deep breath and decided if she was telling Camila she loved her then she needed to be 100% honest and just live in the moment and let it all out.

"The moment you walked into my bar I noticed you, did i ever tell you that?" Camila shook her head "You walked in with this presence about you that instantly got my attention. Something in that moment made me feel like I needed to know you. I watched you sit at the bar, laughing and joking with Dinah...God that laugh, the moment I heard it my heart skipped a beat. Then you guys went and had a little dance that soon turned into the best frickin dance I have ever seen, I couldnt keep my eyes off you, the way your body moved to the music, how beautiful and carefree you looked, I was mezmorised by you" Lauren ran her hand down Camilas arm sending shivers down them instantly.