First date 18 Part 2

Lauren's POV

I was shocked, confused, excited, amazed and in complete admiration of this woman next too me. Seriously she took me to the beach, which i thought was such a cute idea then too find out shes taking me on a frickin boat.

"Where in the world did you get a boat Camz?" Her arms are still wrapped around my waist and she just tucks her head into the crook of my neck and shrugs

"I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy" She says in this deep New York accent. Fuck she is such an adorable fucking dork. I can't help the laugh that leaves my lips, perhaps I found it alot more funny than it was but I have to give the girl credit where its due.

"You are something else, Camila Cabello" She giggles as i place a kiss on the top of her head. I realise its probably a little to affectionate for a first date but I can't help it this woman is doing all types of things too me.

"So this is okay? I mean you don't have some sort of phobia of boats or have terrible sea sickness?" She leans her head back a little so she can look at me and i can sense the nervousness in her face again.

"Camz, this is more than okay..I can't believe you went to all this trouble just for me, and no i don't have any phobias of boats and I'm practically a mermaid in the water" She laughs and i find myself laughing along with her because its just so contagious.

"Well to be honest i got the boat for my own pleasure, so don't be thinking you're special there Jauregui" She winks and then slaps me lightly on the ass before laughing at herself.

"For your own pleasure? Mmm so does that mean you'll be pleasuring yourself on the boat while i watch?" Her laughter dies down and i can hear her swallow. She looks completely flustered and her cheeks are blazing red. She just keeps staring at me, not making any movement. "Cat got your tongue there princess?" I tease and suddenly like i just took her from some sort of trance, she jumps and then runs her hand through her hair

"Um...I...Well" Shes flustered and I can tell shes trying to say something impressive. I cut her off with my laughter and nudge her with my shoulder

"I'm kidding...Now how are we getting out to the boat?" She looks from me to the boat and I see she hasn't thought this part out. Its not like we need another boat to reach it because its not far out, but its also not right at the shore either. She looks back at me and raises her eyebrows smirking.

"Take your jeans off" She states like its a normal day to day then to say to someone.

"Excuse me?" I say with a chuckle, but i soon stop when i watch her unbutton her own jeans and begins shuffling her way out of them, exposing her red lacy underwear.

"Jeans. Off. Now" She practically growls and fuck i want to just pin her down and have my way with her right now. I quickly follow suit and pull off my own jeans. She grabs them from me, folding them before placing them into the suitcase.

"You're going to have to get a little wet now" She says with a smirk.

"Sweetie, you took care of that back at my place" I smirk back and she almost chokes. I have to say for someone who can get pretty sexual so quick, she blushes at the mere mention of anything dirty.

"Right..Well...Um...God just follow me" She laughs shaking her head and starts making her way towards the ocean with her suitcase in tow. Once her feet are dipping into the water she looks up at the boat and then back at the suitcase and i try not to laugh. She obviously didn't think about how she would get the suitcase across either. Without speaking i pick up the bottom of the suitcase and raise it a little

"Hold it over your head, we'll take it together" Judging by how far the boat was we would only be getting wet, waist deep so carrying the suitcase together wasn't going to be much of a problem, aside from the fact Camila seemed too have the strength of a 2 year old.