Family isnt always blood

Laurens POV

"Well all I'm saying is if Beyonce and Minaj were to battle it out Bey would 1000% kick Nicki's fucking fat ass into oblivion" Dinah exclaims proudly.

"Bitch Beyonce isnt even relevant anymore" Normani throws her arms up in the air.

"Take that back! Take that back right now!"

Jesus christ save me. 20 fucking minutes I've had to listen too this shite for. Dinah thinks Beyonce shits rainbows and Normani thinks Nicki Minaj is everything right with this world. Honestly I could think of 50 other people better than both their idols but I am not about to add any fuel to this already blazing fire.

I just wish Camila and Noah would hurry up and come save me from these two before my ears bleed.

"Lauren tell her!" Normani says pushing me from the side.

"Ok you want the truth?" They asked for it.

They both look at me and nod waiting for me to side with them.

"Beyoncé in her prime yes was a fucking Goddess but she isnt the queen no more and as for Nicki, sure shes a great rapper and can spit some cool bars but the girls got too mainstream. They both used to stand out from everyone else were as now you put on their latest albums and you can find 100 other songs that sound exactly the same. Its time too find some new idols to worship ladies"

They both stare at me with the same knitted eyebrow expression. I swear they are both about to beat me up right now.

"Ok eww why did you even ask her?!" Dinah says shaking her head in disgust "We're gona settle this once and for all"

Mani whips her head to look at her girl and I'm just as confused. How is she gonna settle this? Find Bey and Minaj and see who comes out on top?

"What do you mean?" Mani asks watching as Dinah takes out her phone.

"Im going to do a poll on twitter!"

I roll my eyes and walk off to the kitchen leaving them to it. Honestly I cant take much more.

I check my own phone to see if Camila is on her way yet but I havent heard from her in a while. I really hope everything is ok and Hunter wasnt an idiot and messed up already.

Apart of me yes is a little bummed out at the thought of my girlfriend hanging out with her ex but I have to be mature and respect then situation we find ourselves in right now. This is about Noah not me.

Im like a broken record I know but I have to just keep reminding myself that this is all going to be ok in the end. Noahs going to be happy and thats all that matters.

I suddenly hear car doors closing and that magical sound of my two favourite humans laughter. My heart instantly starts racing with excitement just knowing their back home to me.

If they are laughing that means things went ok right? It has to be a good sign surely?

I watch as they make their way up the drive, Noah doing all of the talking. Camila looks in my direction and instantly starts grinning at me. God I love her so much.

"Theyre back!" I yell so Mani and Dinah can finally focus on something else other than their stupid twitter poll.

I hear the front door open

"Hey guys!" Camila shouts closing the door behind her. I quickly walk out of the kitchen to greet them. Pulling them both into a hug.

"Miss me?" I ask Camila but its not her who answers.

"Always Laurie. We went bowling and guess what?!" Noah says over excited.

I bend down to his level and tilt my head waiting for him to tell me.