You're different (20)

A/N: This chapter is more of a filler chapter, so I hope it doesnt bore you guys. Thanks for reading. Remember to vote if you like it :)

Camilas POV

"I never see you alone anymore" Dinah sighs whilst throwing herself down onto my sofa.

It had been 3 days since Lauren and I's date and I was still floating from it. After the sex we laid talking until midnight then I dropped her home. I walked her to her door and it took all my willpower not to go inside and let her take me again and again and again. I feel like a new woman. All I can think about is kissing her and touching her, tasting her, having her moan my name and having her pleasure me like no other. I was hooked on Lauren Jauregui. I wanted to see her all the time. If we wernt together I was texting her, calling her and most of all thinking about her.

Every morning since, she has came to my house for breakfast before she goes to work, by my invite of course. She comes over, we talk, she eats, Noah asks 101 questions, Dinah complains that I never made her breakfast everyday, we sneak a quick kiss and off she goes to work. It was what I look forward to everyday.

"Oh please when was the last time you wanted to just hang with me? Since you met Normani she takes all your free time" I banter back before throwing myself on top of her and hugging into her.

"Im here now on my own aint I?" She looks at me proud of her smart ass comment and tries to shove me off her but I just grip onto her tighter.

"Only because she is out of town for the day" I smirk and she groans before laughing

"Look at us getting jealous! No need to worry though you will always be my favourite asshole" I playfully slap her on the arm and lay my head on her shoulder before sighing

"Do you think Im being silly? Am I moving to fast?" I play with the hem of my top asking nervously.

"I think Jauregui has brought out a side to you I havent seen in a very long time and I dont think you should worry about too fast or too slow. Life is to short for that shit" She leans her head atop of mine before continuing "Just do what feels right Mila, just roll with it. Its clear to see Lauren likes you alot and I really dont think you have to worry when it comes to her. Besides if she hurts your ass she will have me to answer to"

We both laugh at Dinah and her protectiveness over me and shes right if Lauren hurt me she would need to flee the country because Dinah would hunt her down and kill her.

"Im just afraid Im being too much...too needy. But fuck Dinah I cant help myself, I want to see her all the time and she makes me so happy and the sex...Dinah my God the se-" Im cut off with a hand slapping over my mouth

"Too much information, I dont want to hear about you two and how you bump uglies. I think I prefered when you were all 'oh im not gay, how could this happen..eww i cant kiss girls' " She mocks me and makes fake kissing noises

"Bumping uglies? What the hell is bumping uglies?!" I say through tears of laughter

"You know..." she takes her two hands and makes scissor shapes with her fingers and starts sliding them into one another. My eyes widen and my laughter gets harder

"Dinah oh my God we do not-" I get cut off by little footsteps running into the room

"Mom where is my red sweatshirt with the lion on it?...Um why are you crying mama?" He looks at me and the Dinah with a curious look on his face

"Shes just laughing bud, we where talking about how much mommy likes scissoring with-"

OH MY GOD!!