CHAPTER 1 : FINNALY!!

FINALLY!!".... saying this I shout.I put my pen on table and lye back on chair.where I was sitting.

I can finally finish my this novel.and now any editor can't reject me to publish this story.this a sweet romantic story.

my name is Olivia William.yes,I am a romantic novel writer.but in my life I am single since 25 years.and now my old is 25 years.I was wrote so many novel before but every editors reject me and now in my this story no one can reject me.and if he dear to reject me I'll not let him go until he publish my book.

This story name •good morning Mr. Handsome• is my most favorite story I in my every store.I start writing this 5 months ago and at last today I can finish this.

Ring~Ring

Suddenly my phone start ringing what was put on table.I take the phone in my hand and sow who call me.

I pick up the phone and a familiar voice start speaking."I have a very good news for you!!"my best friend Anna said with exciting voice.she is my best friend since my college life.

"And what is that?"I replied normally.

" just now my cousin was called me he said he have a friend who is editor he is famous editor and just came here one month ago.what you say?wanna try?"she ask me.

I tried very much since 2nd year in my college and every editor rejected me but I will again try I won't stop until I become a writer I give my answer "yeah sure,I will"

But she said while surprising me...."yes I know that and I already arrange everything.in Coco cafe he will meet with you."

"Wh....what did you?say today?"I asked her

She said"why?are you not free today?then....
I cut off her word and said "no no,I am totally free today"

I can't let this chance go! if he don't want to meet with me again?no no I have to meet with him!

"Ok then I sending you the massage.bye"
Saying this she cut the call.I throw the phone on my bad and start getting ready.it's already 4:30 p.m. about to evening.I have to get everything ready.

After 1 hour I get ready.I wear a soft and comfortable light green colour frock.and tie my hair by a gadar.I know look like a crazy girl. But I have no time I have to go now.

I pack my everything in my soft-pink color bag.and go outside while opening the door.

I came out from my house.I live in a Flat.I came downstairs and go out.I book a taxi while standing there.

Some times later the taxi at lest came that and stand in front of me.I get inside and tell him to go to Coco Cafe. Coco cafe is a famous cafe in this city.

****
Hope you like this.❤️

Thanks for reading this story of mine...........