Chapter 13 : let's be friends

She open the door and got shocked.
She was again going to close the door but he stop her.

"What?"
"Can we talk?"
"No!"
She was very angry.
"See I know you are angry but let me explain everything."
"What you want to explain?"
"Let me come in please"
She open the door and he came inside then she close the door and sit infront of him.

She was look at her.she was look very cute her wet hair from where the water was dropping.
"Mr Adam!💢"

He came in his sense.

"Oh sorry. actually at that time I sow someone who I don't want to so for that I didn't get any option and kiss you"

"Really?!only for that?you know that was my first kiss what you take!"

She yell at her she was very angry.
"See I am sorry."
"Can your sorry can give my first kiss back?"
She said in annoying face while looking at him.
Showing her face he was laughing secretly.
"You are laughing?!"
This time she get more angry.
"I'm really sorry for that but you were looking so cute in that expression."

"YOU..!HUMP!I was thinking that I will forgive you but now my idea is changed I won't!"

"That is your problem.You will forgive me or not.but remember your story is in my hand"

Saying that he woke up and was going towards the door.and when she hear this she got shocked.

"*No I can't let this chance go*"

Thinking this when she look at him she sow he was going out from her room.

"WAIT"

she shout from back and he turn towards her.

"What?"
"Well...I was angry because I don't want to give my first kiss to someone else expect the one I love.Don't worry what happened is happened let's be friends."

"Ok then"