CHAPTER 3 : Story

We take a table and side opposite of each other.I said hesitantly "so...sorry for that...I forget y...your name"I was so nervous.

He replied me"it's ok.mmm..can I saw your story?"

I smiled and give him the story I wrote for 5 months and finish today.He open that and start reading.But my heart again betting when I look at him looking at my story and reding.I was lost to look at him and suddenly he raised his head and looked at me.

"have you seen enough?"he said.

"H...huh?!so.. sorry"I suddenly came back in my scenes. I became embarrassed.*What a fool am I?!what am I doing?!*

I sow he was laughing secretly.I look away.I sow he again look at my story and start reading.

some times later he again resist his head and look at me.I was looking at my phone and when I see that he looking at me I turn off my phone

"Well...your story is good"he said

"Thank you"I replied.*what did he said?only good?very good!if it was other story I won't mind.but this story is special.*

"So what you think about Mr.Lu?"I said never sleep I was very nervous and everything that he will reject me.

"Mmm....I will tell you later.I have to think about it."He replied me.

"Ok thanks you" I said to him.

That's good that he didn't reject me at lest.I sow he stand up.I stand up to.

He gave his one hand towers me.I give my hand too for hand shake.after that he left.and I was looking at his leaving.

Then when I sow he completely go out of this story.I sit back on the chair and Sighed.I hope he won't reject me.I stand up from there and left the cafe too.I take a taxi and came back to my home.

after coming back to my house I throw my bag on sofa as usual and fell on sofa.I am very tired.

Some times later suddenly I sit up hearing a ringtone and I release that was my phone what is ringing.I was sleeping.and now my head feels dizzy.

I take my phone in hand and open it for sow the missed call.I sow Anna,my best friend call me I pick up the phone and....

"Hello?"I answered the phone.and a exciting voice came in my ear by phone.

"What happened?what he said?is he handsome?are he agree?"she start questioning me like question bank.then after 3min she stop while saying the last question "hey?what happened?is everything okay?say something."

I replied "if you won't let me tell something then how can I answer your questions?"

"Ha ha ha sorry"she replied.

"He didn't say anything just say that he will think about it"I said.

"Wow that's nice I believe he will agree.your storys are just wow".she said for give me positive thoughts.

"Ok ok stop flattering me."I replied while smiling.I think she is smiling too.

"Wanna go for dinner yesterday at night?"she asked.

I stop laughing and said"ok.then see you next day"saying this I cut the call.