CHAPTER 6 : Please God

I climb on on top of the boundary wall and jump down.

"Huh! finally!now let's go in"

I slowly sneak inside the college.the college was big.and when I sow no one is there I run fast and go to class.
*"please God I beg you.today that devil came to class late."*

I run more fast and finnaly I came infront of the class and sow there is no one.I mean no teacher.😅

there was only students.and in there I sow my so called talkative friend Anna Sun is setting there and waving hand.

I came in the class while running and sit beside her.

"hey where were you?"she asked me

"in hell!"I replied while sitting

"what?!you were dead?"she said while looking at me.

I flick her forehead and said "yes and I am the ghost!"

"ouch!"you know it's hurts don't do this!ok I understand.you were sleeping.rigt?"she replied while rubbing her forehead.

"yes,last night I was very tired"I said while opening my book.

"Do you got a boyfriend?😮"she said while opening her mouth and look at me widen her eyes.
This damn girl always think everything wildly.I take the book and hit his head.

"ouch!are you going to kill me?"she said

"can't you think everything normally? yesterday I saved in new flat what does my father and mother by God me for that I am very tired because I was sitting in my whole room!"😤I said while putting my book brown on table.

"what you change the flat?"she said

"yep! I did"I said.

"give me the address okey?"she said while opening her book

I said"ok"

Then a voice came

"GOOD MORNING CLASS"

yes it was that devil.every whispering sound stop.and everyone stand up and shout "Good Morning!"

"ok class sit down and tell me your Homework"she said while turning around to the black bord

"what was she teach last time?"

I was a bit shocked suddenly hear a male voice. I immediately turn around and sow a boy asking.I give his answer.

"ok thanks"he said.

I again turn around.

AFTER CLASS~

when the class end and she gone everyone give a relief breathe.

"uff! finally!she is gone!"Anna said

"yea really!"I said

Then I suddenly remember the boy sitting behind me.I turn around and said him"Hey,My name is Olivia William"

"oh nice to meet you, my name is Albert Su.and thanks for helping me ☺️"he said while smiling.

I replied "it's just nothing,oh yes and this idiot beside me is Anna Sun"

she was putting her book inside her but when she heard I tell her idiot she stop and turn to me.

"I am not idiot,okey?"she said and turn to Albert.

I hear Albert was laughing.and Anna said him"hey! don't laugh like this!"