Chapter 20 : it's no one's fault

Making everyone dumbfounded her mother smile.

"Oh,my!I can't believe my son got a girlfriend like you."
"H..huh?"
"He is really lucky that he got you.I wanted a daughter in law like you Olivia"

Adam's face became shocked.He knows his mother.But he didn't expect that His mother will like her.

"M..mom you like her?"
"Yes why not?She is very cute and her every word was just perfect.And I also like her work."

Smiti was just stunt there.she though her as a angry person but she is totally different.

"So I agree with her and I will talk with your family Olivia"

Olivia was very shocked that she have no words to say.she was sitting there silently.

"O...ok"
"Give me you dad and mom's number and where they live?"
"They live far away from here I came here for studying."
"My gob.Ok I will talk with them."
"Well aunty what you want to eat?"
"Mmm.. it's ok"
"Can I make you some tea?"
"Ok then"

Olivia left from there hurryly because she need some alone time.

Adam also follow her.Her mother was sitting there.she don't want to go into the two of them.

In the kitchen~

"Olivia I..."

Olivia was silent

"Hey say something"adam said nervously.
"What?"
"I didn't mean it"
"It's ok but what now?I was thinking she won't like me but it became I was totally wrong."
"I didn't expect this too.I though if she like you she will not this soon.well it's all my fault"
"No it's ok.it's no one's fault"

This kind of word always make Adam fell for her more.

Other side Adam's mom was getting excited to think about what they are doing so she stand up and go towards the kitchen secretly.

Adam was about to go out from kitchen but when she sow his mom he go inside the kitchen and hug Olivia from behind.

Olivia was too shocked of this she didn't expect this.