Chapter 16 : Small diary

After she left Olivia take out a sigh and close the door.
A idea suddenly came into her mind.

"Why not let's go to his home"saying that she take the room key and run outside.

------
Olivia knock on the door and the door open.

"Miss Olivia?"

"Yes"

"How can I help you?"

"Mmm I came here for meet you"

"Oh came inside please"

Olivia came inside the room and be request for sit on sofa and she sit.

"So what make you came in my home?"
"Why? can't I came to my friend room like this? didn't you said we are friends?"

Adam give her a warm smile.

"Of course you can.I was about to make tea.youblike tea?then I will make for you too"
"Mmm ok sure"
"Then sit here and wait for me.make yourself like home"
"Ha ha ha every one said that but no one can do like that.I mainly can't.If I make your home like that then I think you will kick me out."

Hearing her Adam break into laugh.
"ha ha ha ha ha you are really funny"

It was the first time Olivia see him laugh like that and that was making him very cute.she was felling hit on her check.Her face became a bit red.

Then Adam left for kitchen and Olivia was looking here and there while sitting there.

There was so many books what was making the room looks like library.But not like her.the different is in her house every books are Romantic, fantasy ect Novels and storys and comic books and in his house there is so many books for studying and others and about Novel there was too.

"*This books when he get the time for reading?*"She was thinking like this suddenly a voice make her came in her seance.

"Miss Olivia"

"Huh...oh Mr.Adem"

"Here your tea"

"Thank you ☺️"

She take the tea and he sit infront of her sofa.
"Mmm can I ask you something?"
"Of course"
"How you get the time to read this all"
"Oh you are talking about the books?"
"Yes."
"Ha ha there is also my father's collection",
"Oh I see that means your father also like to read book"
"Yes he does but he can't continue because of company work"
"Oh and you?"
"I will never stop reading book like father"
"Oh that's good"

"Well what about my story?"
"Mmm I didn't finish this that is too big I will finish soon"
"Is it good?"
"You will know later"
"Oh ok"

Then Olivia talk there for some more time and came back to her room.

In Adam's room~

After she left he close the door and look the notes on table that is Olivia's Novel.
He take that is her hand and start reading.

After 29 min he close that and suddenly she sow a small diary on sofa where Olivia was sitting.
He go there and take the small diary in his hand and open that.

There was writing~
I want to be a writer!No one can stop me!
I am going to start my 5th No. Story and hope that this story became famous and Editor like this.This story's name is {Good Morning Mr Handsome}

I alsoalso write novel in 2 apps in online.I already write 10 storys in Online and that quite famous.and now I want to see my book!All the best Olivia you can do it!
-------------------------------------

While reading this all Adam smile a bite.His heart was beating like this for fast time.
"What's wrong with me why am I thinking that she is very cute"

He put the diary on the table and go to his bad room.

While lying on bed he start thinking about her every talking.The after some time he fell asleep.