CHAPTER 11 : only sorry?

they were walking like that and go inside the lift.

after they go inside olivia was going to click the switch for going down the lift.

but Adam also going to click the switch.and there two hand touch each other's finger.

"..so.. sorry"Olivia say while take back her hand.

he did say anything and click the switch.

then the lift start

Olivia was looking him.and thinking.

"*He is really very cute and handsome!😆*"
"*hey wait what am I thinking😑*"

finnaly the lid stop in the ground floor.

and the lift's door open.then Adam came out.and olivia came out after him.

and Adam suddenly stop.Olvia didn't expect that and she bump into him while looking in her phone.

"OUCH!hey!"

her head was already paining and after bumping into him his head start painting more.

he turn around and hold his waist suddenly.Olvia didn't expect that.

.....
Olivia's POV
.....

I was watching my phone while walking and he suddenly stop walking what I didn't expect and my head against start paining.

"OUCH!hey!"

but this time I didn't expect it.He suddenly turn around and hold my waist tightly.my eyes widen.

"wh..what are..you doing?"I said gladly.

he hold my face and press his soft lips against my lips.My eyes widen more.

"*WHAT THE HELL!*"

I try to push him but he hold my and tightly and pull my waist.and pull me more close.

now I can't even move a bit.

after sometime.he break the kiss and look at me.

"sorry"

after saying this he left and I was standing there with a shocked face.

"*what?!only sorry?*"

"hey you wait!How dear...you...!"I turn to the door while shouting.and I sow he already left and so e or were look at me.

"he..he..he"😅

after giving a smile to them I run from. there as fast as I can.