Chapter 14 : I am done

Saying this he go out and she was sitting there.She was lost in her thought suddenly her phone start ringing and when she look at her phone she sow it was Anna.

"I won't pick her phone for some days"saying that she cut the call and go inside her room and take out her computer.

The phone was again start ringing but she didn't take the phone and silence her phone.
She start typing.

Two days pass~

Olivia didn't go to college for two days but today she have to go because a important test going to happen today.

She get ready and came downstairs and sow Adam also came behind her.She sow he take went to take her car.She was waiting for a taxi but no taxi was there.

"Came inside I will drop you"
Said Adam from the car what stop infront of her.

"No thanks"
"Let me"
She sit inside the car and said nothing.

His driver start the car and she start playing with her phone.
"Oh God!today I am dead!"Alyssa murmured after looking so many massage,missed call from Anna.she didn't give charge to her phone for two days and give charge last night and now she is open her phone after 2 or 3 days.

He was was sitting silently.Then he look at her.He can't stop thinking about her for two days after the came back from her room.
He was thinking go take her help about her mom.sge only give her so small time.

He was thinking this all then the driver stop the car.
"The college came"
"Oh thank you"
Saying that she jump out from car and run to college even didn't say thank you to him.
She was in deep thoughts what Anna will do to her.

In the college~

She came inside the clasz slowly and look at the place where she and Anna always sit she was wishing not to see her but God was too cruel.She was sitting there while glaring at her.

"I am done!"she murmured and sit beside her while giving a nervous smile.

She didn't even look at her for once.

"Hey Anna"
Olivia was behaving like anything didn't happen.

"You finnaly remember me?"
Anna said with a deep and cold voice to Olivia.